PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo!!! I was hoping lube would get its own page!

geargnasher
08-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks to those in charge for creating all the new specialty pages, really helps sort things out!

Gear

Southern Son
08-29-2009, 01:33 AM
How long has there been a lube forum? I only just noticed it now............

45nut
08-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Just since this morning. Been moving threads into here and into the lead n alloy room.

Just doing some housekeeping for ya. The "Cast Boolits" room was becoming a catch-all for too many topics.

geargnasher
08-29-2009, 02:03 AM
I think within the last couple of days, must be a benefit of the new server. I also noticed an alloy page and some more pages on the group buy related stuff.

Gear

edit: 45Nut, ya beat me to it! Thanks for making a great site even better!

Marlin Hunter
08-29-2009, 03:15 AM
I just noticed it today and thought "Hmmmmmmm.......I don't remember that being there before"

Firebricker
08-29-2009, 05:39 AM
Thanks to those in charge for creating all the new specialty pages, really helps sort things out!

Gear

Ya what Gear said !

cajun shooter
08-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Very nice touch Ken. This is a posting that was needed as all newbies ask the lube question. Now for a forum on lube sizers and we will be set.

wonderwolf
08-29-2009, 08:10 AM
LOL I just noticed it as well but checked a few pages back and there were posts from 07 and I was like ummmm crap I've lost it finally.

badgeredd
08-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Another GOOD idea Ken. Hopefully it'll be a more organized topic area. [smilie=1:

Edd

45nut
08-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Very nice touch Ken. This is a posting that was needed as all newbies ask the lube question. Now for a forum on lube sizers and we will be set.

The "casting equipment" area is designated for the lubesizers and such. [smilie=2:[smilie=1: :drinks:

geargnasher
08-29-2009, 03:55 PM
LOL I just noticed it as well but checked a few pages back and there were posts from 07 and I was like ummmm crap I've lost it finally.

That's cuz Ken wrangled up all those old posts and put 'em in one place so we don't have to go searching the papyrus archives to find them!

Gear

Recluse
08-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Another GOOD idea Ken. Hopefully it'll be a more organized topic area. [smilie=1:

Edd

+1

The last year or better, I've been really tinkering around with new lube recipes--which for whatever reason fascinates me.

Problem is, to see how well your lubes WORK, you have to do some RELOADING. And once you've reloaded some TEST ROUNDS, then you have to go SHOOT them. [smilie=1:

It took a while, but my wife finally grasped the concept. . .

:coffee:

Gunslinger
09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Oh darn I JUST posted a new thread regarding lube in the cast boolit forum, I didn't see this one untill afterwards.

Nice to see alloys have a room of their own... they really do deserve it.