PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody have a copy of Lee 44/40 Instruction Sheet

webbertelli
08-27-2009, 06:31 AM
Hello from England. I was hoping somebody on here might be able to help. I have just bought 2 rifles from a friend. Both came with new and unused lee die sets. Unfortunately my friend had lost the instruction sheets. I have load data for 44/40 but I was hoping to get a copy of the original Lee instruction sheet that comes with the dies. Does anybody have a scan or PDF of the original sheet they could email me?. I asked Lee Precision but they dont have the documents in email form. I can order the sheets from them as a spare part but it will take weeks to reach England. I am also looking for the instructions for 7.62 x 54R if anybody has a copy of them. I have tried my friends in England but none of them shoot 44/40 or 7.62X54. Any help would be appreciated.

Tx Lt
08-27-2009, 08:14 AM
I have the instruction sheet for the dies, but I have not been able to attach them. PM me with an address, and I will e-mail or mail them to you.

Tx Lt

webbertelli
08-27-2009, 09:43 AM
PM sent.
Many thanks for the speedy reply.

cwskirmisher
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Lee has videos of how to adjust their dies on their website - both for progressive and single stage pressses. http://www.leeprecision.com