PDA

View Full Version : Lee Precision

Beekeeper
08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Does Lee Precision ever answer any e-mails sent to them?
I sent an e-mail about getting a couple of custom sizers made and have heard zip/
Was wondering if anyone has had the same problem?

Jim

captaint
08-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Might try calling them directly on the 800. They have always responded well when I have called for whatever. Enjoy Mike

runfiverun
08-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Lee precision??
isn't that like army intelligence?

dromia
08-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Lee Precision = Oxymoron.

Flinchrock
08-19-2009, 06:30 PM

Bingo!!!

deltaenterprizes
08-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Where did you find a 800 number and an email address?

chuebner
08-19-2009, 07:33 PM
I must be one of the few that actually likes Lee products, they work for me.

This address was on the Lee FAQ page.

info@leeprecision.com

charlie

RBak
08-19-2009, 07:48 PM

info@leeprecision.com

charlie

Yep..... Me too, Charlie
A little over two weeks ago I called Tech Svc at Lee (262) 673-3075, spoke with a very nice fella named Bill. I inquired about a .352 Push-through sizer for paper patching a .35 Whelen...after a little discussion he took my order and I should have that sizer before the week is out.

Russ...

Recluse
08-19-2009, 07:52 PM

And you wonder why you can't keep advertisers and sponsors?

It's one thing for members to badmouth sponsors.

It's inexcusable for the Staff to do it.

:coffee:

wallenba
08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Usually takes me a little over a week to get a reply. I don't think they check it regularly, or they are swamped. I do know they can barely keep up with production lately. It's always the same guy, Pat is his name, so he might be the only one working it too.

wallenba
08-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Where did you find a 800 number and an email address?
Don't think they have an 800, but their phone number is at the bottom of this page. http://www.leeprecision.com/

wallenba
08-19-2009, 09:49 PM

info@leeprecision.com

charlie
Nope, lots of us have red on our benches, but I accept that their products frequently need some 'tweaking' out of the box. I tolerate minor stuff because the price is right. Just compare mold handle prices.:roll:

jhrosier
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I spoke directly to Pat in tech dept when I got a real poorly done mould last year.
He was sympathetic and sent me a replacement mould fairly fast.
He was not able to get my shipping costs for the bad mould refunded though.
It probably took me the best part of a week to get through to him via email & phone.

Jack

skeet1
08-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Lee Precision makes great tool for the money. Yes you can spend a lot more money and get some tools with more snob appeal for three or four times the price but they arn't worth the extra dollars you spend in my opinion. Lee makes very good entry level tools that give many more people a chance to see what handloading is all about. I think I have used most of the brands avalible and some that are no longer made and if I need to buy another set of dies Lee Precision is the first place I look.

Guesser
08-19-2009, 11:14 PM
I've had a lot of good service from a lot of Lee tools for a lot of years. Good company!
I did not know they had an "800" #!!!