PDA

View Full Version : My wife...a good woman!!!!

badgeredd
08-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Have I told you guys that I have a fantastic wife?!!!?!!!

If not, I want to explain just a little. Today she went "garage saling" and found a few goodies for me. She picked up the contents of the pictures for a grand total of $105 and I am tickled to say the least. An old H&R 410 (with a box of shells) that needs some TLC and repair but functions great, a Ruger 10-22 with extra mags and ammo, and a 550 count box of Remington 22 LR ammo. NOT a bad deal, I say. Things like that are why we've been married happily for 40 years! She's a good woman and wife as well as my buddy. I do love her because of the kind of person she is.

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/badgeredd/PICT0364.jpg

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/badgeredd/PICT0365.jpg

Edd

theperfessor
08-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Nice haul , does your wife have any sisters?

badgeredd
08-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Nice haul , does your wife have any sisters?

YEP...but 2 of the three are taken. The other one was discarded recently.

Edd

Matt_G
08-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Outstanding!

You are a very lucky man. I am as well.
Here is a link (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=43585) to a post I made in January. If you read that, you'll see that I have a very wonderful wife as well. :drinks:

Edit
BTW, in the time since I made that linked post, she has come home with wheel weights three more times. About a bucket and half worth. :)

Trey45
08-14-2009, 01:19 PM
My EX wife was more in the habit of thinning my herd, instead of adding to it. I need to go wife shopping where ya'll do.

mtnman31
08-14-2009, 01:38 PM
YEP...but 2 of the three are taken. The other one was discarded recently.

"Discarded" that just sounds so wrong.

I have to brag about my girlfriend's support for my shooting as well. She is very supportive of my shooting addiction. Never gives me any guff over what I buy or spend. Her only beef is the lead poisoning of animals (not the high velocity type of lead poisoning). She is completing her PHd in animal science so she has a pretty good idea of what she is talking about. She offered to buy me solid copper bullets but I told her she'd go broke trying to fill my shooting requirements and that I ENJOY casting/shooting lead and would likely just trade those solid copper bullets for other shooting goods that I am more likely to use. Bottom line is that we have to just agree to disagree when it comes to shooting lead. I'm gonna shoot lead regardless of the minor posibility of any side effects. If I were that concerned about the miniscule bad impact shooting lead has on the environment, I'd have to stop driving petrolem powered vehicles becasue they have a much larger and direct bad impact on the environment. Sorry dear, I love you but I will stop shooting lead the day I stop being able to pull the trigger.

Bob Krack
08-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Hmmmmmm -
My loving wife is a thief also!

Bob

autofix4u
08-14-2009, 05:09 PM
it must be good wife week. my wife went yardsalen yesterday & cane home with a box for me . she said she spotted the green RCBS boxes in it and made a deal for the whole lot. it contained, 4 sets of dies RCBS in 3006, 270 & 7.62 soviet. lyman in 45lc. also 2 sealed 8lb jugs of 5744 & about 5 lbs of wc820. and a pact m1 cronograph. when she gave it to me she said I hope I didn't pay too much, $125.00. I just kissed her & said not at all. I wouldn't give her up for nuthin even after 17 years.

IHMSA
08-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Shoot, mine stakes claim to all of the Wednesday guns that come in. :mrgreen:

nascarkent
08-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Dang wish mine would even consider looking at guns and man stuff.