PDA

View Full Version : specialty pistols

08-14-2009, 09:06 AM
does anY one know what is going on at specialty pistols with something called LIVE CLOUD ?

can any one log on , or are you having to sign up with LIVE CLOUD? i do not know what this LIVE CLOUD IS.

tommag
08-14-2009, 11:55 AM
It looks like you have to log in with live cloud. I tried logging in at sp and my email address from groupe was good, but my password didn't work. There is no button for forgot password, so I don't know how to log in now.
I logged in at another board that is with groupee, and everything worked fine. I am not sure what is up with sp.

high standard 40
08-14-2009, 11:59 AM
I did a new member register with live cloud using my same email and password and got right in.

08-14-2009, 12:09 PM
that means who ever live cloud is , they now have your email--user name and pass word. that is why i have not did that. it may be safe but i do not know. i am hoping some one can get throu and see what they are doing.

tommag
08-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Here is from the sp site:
Hello,

This evening we will be doing some very important emergency maintenance and upgrades to your Eve Community site. This maintenance will include a new version release, and a change to the login system if you are on the Groupee Network login system.

What's new?

Once your site has been updated, if your site is on the Groupee Login system, you'll see that the login has been renamed to LiveCloud Network. There are no changes in the way the login works. Only the name has changed, you and your users will log in the exactly the same as you have been. We're doing this to prepare the way for some exciting LiveCloud Network changes coming soon!

We are also going to be releasing version 1.3.4 to all sites this evening. The highlights of this release are the name change from Groupee Network to LiveCloud Network, some usability improvements to the Moderation Queue, and some updated style sets.

When is the work scheduled?

All sites will be updated this evening starting after 7:00 PM pacific. Sites on Groupee Network may have up to an hour of downtime while the network changes are made. Sites not on the Groupee Network will have minimal or no downtime for the upgrade. You can tell if you are on the Groupee Network by looking at the login button on your site. Sites on the Groupee Network have the Groupee Network Logo next to the login link.

Thank you,

Groupee Account Management

08-14-2009, 01:51 PM
it must be back to normal now. i got right on. i saw that statement also just now. not sure what will be next time i try. thanks