PDA

View Full Version : Dixie gun works = good people

08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
My dad gave me a kit for the ethan allen pepperbox. His brother my god father had given it to him. My dad isn't a huge fun of guns so i've been bugging him for the kit so last year my dad gave it to me. Since i just finished my masters and school has yet to start i FINALLY had time to put it together. I was rather crest fallen to discover that the cam plate pin was missing. The contact info for classic arms was out of date, so i called dixie gun works and spoke to a very nice lady. Sadly I did not quiet catch her name.
I explained to her where the kid came from the approximate date of purchase that i needed a specific pin and i needed the contact info for the company that made the kits that i assumed they would ahve since they sold the kits. She took down my info and said let me see what i can do. That was two days ago today in the mail arrived the pin i needed apparently they had found it in the back where the gun smiths hang out. I was pleased to be able to put together the kit. I don't know if i'll be buying any more black powder stuff, however if i do it will be from dixie gun works i am very very impressed. I'll be dropping a thank you card in the mail tomorrow.:drinks:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9263/photo466.jpg

StrawHat
08-07-2009, 07:04 AM
An atta boy, or in this case an Atta Girl, letter carries a lot of weight with bosses. Most of the time it is only complaints about employees that get written about.

Give as much info as you can so the proper employee can be found. At one point DGW employed quite a few folks, but with the economy the way it is now...