PDA

View Full Version : Primers at wideners but

shooterg
07-29-2009, 09:13 PM
you have to be a Form 6 holder.

07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
I saw that last night. They have cases of all flavors of CCI, but unless you are a manufacturer you can't buy them. Now why would they, a retail business, be reserving product for a manufacturer who can buy directly from the factory, while we lowly reloaders go without? Makes me wonder if Midway, Midsouth, etal are doing the same.

ddeaton
07-29-2009, 09:48 PM
just wait till the market floods again, which it will

StarMetal
07-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Those are OEM primers, different from the regular line of CCI primers in those sizes. Actually that's the first I've seen of that type. Y'all are making something of nothing.

Joe

GabbyM
07-29-2009, 11:44 PM
They put those up sometime last week.
I called the dealer I do bussiness with to let him know just in case. He said that was to high a price. He's never run out of primers for more than a couple weeks. Plus never charged more than $30 even at gun shows around here. He did tell me once he sold 50K primers at a show in under ten minutes after the doors opened.

I've managed to by all the powder and primers I can afford and then some during this rush.
Now I don't need more powder and ball but rather a good job to pay for it. (insert violin music)