PDA

View Full Version : harbor & Grafs

TAWILDCATT
07-27-2009, 04:18 PM
just got new catalogs fantastic opertunity to get the cases you have not been able get frence pistol and italian 7.35 coming.
harbor has tool we can use for far less than any.I dont care if they are chinese.
I have american but will never be able to pay the price now.we will never see american made for what we want unless we get rid of the liberils.:coffee:[smilie=1::Fire:

jonk
07-27-2009, 05:36 PM
? which tool at harbor freight?

I don't see the issue for 7.35. Run 6.5 Carcano through a sizer. Trim to length. Or 6.5X54 M-S, but that's a bit harder to get and pricer.

Frence pistol? You mean French? As in 7.65 French? That would be nice.

Nora
07-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Sure the fliers make nice bathroom reading, but doesn't guarantee anything being in stock.
Availability being the key issue and an on-line check of inventory is the way to go. I'd rather they not send me them just to end up in the recycling bin. Save a tree - kill a deer the meat is tastier than the habitat.

Nora

Shiloh
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I've purchased different tools at Harbor Freight. Been buying from them before there was a World Wide Web. You get tools from China, and you pocket the difference. If you want precision, you pay more. My jewelry tools are mostly U.S. and European. Gemological microscope is Japanese.

Shiloh