PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg Customer Service

WickedGoodOutdoors
07-24-2009, 08:50 AM
I have tried to Email Mossergs customer service twice regarding a new Mossberg 20 ga that I bought my boy and keep getting my email trashed.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone have a contact email at Mossberg?

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 8:26 AM
To: Newenglandcharters
Subject: Not read: SUSPECT: Mossberg 500 , 20 ga youth
Importance: High

Your message

To: Service
Subject: SUSPECT: Mossberg 500 , 20 ga youth
Sent: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:03:49 -0400

was deleted without being read on Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:26:24 -0400

Trey45
07-24-2009, 09:46 AM
From their website:

If you have any questions regarding the return of your firearm, or need any service information, please telephone us at: (800) 363-3555, fax (830) 773-5893, or email service@mossberg.com

PLEASE make sure when you call them to include the information about them deleting your emails without even reading them! I'm glad you brought this to our attention, customer service is one of the selling points for ANY firearms purchase I make, if this is the way they treat their customers emails I am having second thoughts about buying one of their products.

AZ-Stew
07-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Looks exactly like their incoming e-mail spam and virus filtering software booted your e-mail based on the wording of your subject line. Note, it says "Subject: SUSPECT:" To me, this indicates that the word SUSPECT: was inserted by their filter, indicating it didn't like what it saw, and your message was kicked back.

Try re-wording your subject line, probably leaving off everything after "Mossburg 500", including the extra space character that preceeds the comma, and re-send.

If you decide to call them, be sure to let them know about your e-mail problem.

Regards,

Stew

troy_mclure
07-26-2009, 02:48 AM
its their spam junk mail filter, many companies have problems reading email from aol, and many have verry tight spam filters.

limit your subject to 2-3 words, if it still doesnt go thru try sending from another email address.