PDA

View Full Version : Castpics

sundog
03-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Trk, CAN YA HERE ME KNOW? :mrgreen:

Playin' catch up, as usual, but I got the pics you sent of the 25s and the 30HBC.

Also got pics from Versifier and Keeper 89, and a recipe for recycled smashed taters from Carpetman.

I cannot reply to emails to castpics on that domain from here at work because of our firewalls and security. I get them fine, just can't reply from here.

Thanks all, and I get it posted as soon as I can. sundog

p.s. Is there a budding webmaster among us who would like to take on castpics for awhile. The pay is good (none) and hours are okay (work when the spirit moves you). Tommy (Felix's son) and Felix got it going and Tommy worked it for about 3 years and I've had it since. There's bucks in the kitty for continued operation.

MT Gianni
03-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Corky, you forgot to add that it's a great site and serves a need. Gianni.

Buckshot
03-26-2006, 04:27 AM
.............Too bad there isn't a counter on it. BTW, over the years I've noticed on other boards that there has been reference to the Castpics website.

................Buckshot

Gunload Master
03-26-2006, 11:43 AM
I wouldnt mind taking it on, but my online time is a tad too busy as it is.

trk
04-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Trk, CAN YA HERE ME KNOW? :mrgreen:

Playin' catch up, as usual, but I got the pics you sent of the 25s and the 30HBC.

Read you Lima Charlie, thanks, also got your email! Looking forward to the posts!

Hope someone here (obviously more learned than I) will pitch in and help with Castpicks.