PDA

View Full Version : value of 50/50 Solder

JDFuchs
07-20-2009, 04:45 PM
http://www.rollerauction.com/home.asp is having an online sale. With Approximately (8) 5 pound Spools of Canefield 50/50 lead tin Solder. With a few spools partley used I would guess 35 pounds of solder. Current price is $31.50 for the lot. Ive never bought tin before so I don't have a clue as to its priceing. Thank you guys for your help.

fredj338
07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Well $/# is pretty cheap for 50/50 solder. If it includes shipping, that is steal IMO.

JDFuchs
07-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Well $/# is pretty cheap for 50/50 solder. If it includes shipping, that is steal IMO.

Well no shipping, I held a roll today when I went to preview the stuff, about a 10min drive. Im glad the price seems right :) hope no one else bids on it tonight well see.

cajun shooter
07-21-2009, 09:27 AM
JDFuchs, I like your avatar with the Darne; my uncle brought one back from Belgium

JDFuchs
07-22-2009, 02:28 PM
JDFuchs, I like your avatar with the Darne; my uncle brought one back from Belgium

Thank you. This is my grandfathers old 12g. He passed when I was only 2 so I have no clue how he ended up with this. It is the nicest piece of his small collection. Its lighter and easier to point then any other shotgun Ive held, especially for one with 2 barrels . I'm to darn nervous to take it out and shoot with it, even once at a range. So far Ive only shot two of the 6 guns of his that I have now. I consider my self a luck man that my mom and grandmother left them in there case the 20 years it took before I was an adult. Sadly cant say the same for his reloading setup.