PDA

View Full Version : Look Here Now.......

reddog
07-15-2009, 01:16 AM
You folks know way too much! I suggest a cold frosty and slow down a bit. I've been lookin for a heavy one for my marlin and low and behold, I get back on here just in time to get what might be the perfect boolit. Then, I say I'm holdin my refreshment cans in case I ever run across a way to make GC's, and BINGO! danged if I don't find it! I aint gonna have nothin left for Santa Claus to bring me! Thanks to you all, and don't take offense to me sayin reddneck engineerin' rules! Reddog

Buckshot
07-15-2009, 01:37 AM
You folks know way too much! I suggest a cold frosty and slow down a bit. I've been lookin for a heavy one for my marlin and low and behold, I get back on here just in time to get what might be the perfect boolit. Then, I say I'm holdin my refreshment cans in case I ever run across a way to make GC's, and BINGO! danged if I don't find it! I aint gonna have nothin left for Santa Claus to bring me! Thanks to you all, and don't take offense to me sayin reddneck engineerin' rules! Reddog

...........And of course you're welcome, and glad to have you aboard! :-)

............Buckshot

JesterGrin_1
07-15-2009, 01:42 AM
Another HOWDY and Welcome Aboard.

If it is about CAST BOOLITS this is the place to be. Or to have to do with anything with reloading or shooting or just plain BS this is the place to be.

But it would help if you could fill out your profile. :)

reddog
07-15-2009, 02:01 AM
I filled out my profile, I don't know how much you all want, but I reckon thats a start. Reddog

snaggdit
07-15-2009, 02:13 AM
That will do for now. Later we will want a pedigree... LOL Welcome! How about an avitar (pic of your choice)?

1Shirt
07-15-2009, 07:15 AM
A welcome from the Cornhusker State!
1Shirt!:coffeecom

armyrat1970
07-15-2009, 07:35 AM
I filled out my profile, I don't know how much you all want, but I reckon thats a start. Reddog

Another welcome reddog. If you like casting you've come to the right place.

madman
07-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Welcome.

cajun shooter
07-15-2009, 08:34 AM
If you stay around you will even be more amazed and that's a fact. Welcome to the best place to be in the cyber world.

crabo
07-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Santa Claus has lots of molds he can bring you. Keep reading

Wayne Smith
07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
I routinely warn people I send here that they will reach information overload rather quickly. The depth of the knowledge here is amazing.

HORNET
07-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah, it gets REAL DEEP here at times............welcome to the fun.