PDA

View Full Version : Happy Day

crazy mark
07-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Up in PeEll Wa this week and went to some sporting goods stores. Was pleasantly surprised to find 4831 so I bought 2 lbs. The same store also had lot of Win powders, a few pounds of 3031 and quite a bit of other powders I don't use. I'll pick up some more 4831 on my way south Sat morning. Maybe a pound of 3031 also. Not finding much powder in Spfld Or lately. Didn't see any primers but wasn't paying much attention as I still have lots of primers. Mark

Dennis Eugene
07-09-2009, 04:13 AM
Some sporting goods stores? In PeEll? Is there even one sporting goods store in PeEll? From Dennis who hasn't been there in over 20 years but still has lots of family there.

crazy mark
07-09-2009, 11:21 PM
In Chehalis / Centrailia . PeEll still has a gas station, a grocery store, Evey's Restaurant and Lounge, A couple of other shops and a Bar. Town hall was torn down and moved into a prefab. Who are your relatives.

Russ in WY
07-10-2009, 12:11 AM
On the way to SE Wash Elk hunting, Many yrs ago.. Do you now of" Willie Keal" & his burial spot ???? Russ.

crazy mark
07-10-2009, 12:25 AM
On the way to SE Wash Elk hunting, Many yrs ago.. Do you now of" Willie Keal" & his burial spot ???? Russ.

Lived from 1959-1969 about 3 miles west on SR-6 from that marker. Well versed on that story in Wa state history. Top of the hill heading into Raymond next to Galey's store. Spent from 1951 - 1959 in PeEll and moved back part time in 2005. Had Relatives in PeEll area since before I was born. I knew the people that used to have the farm above that marker. They are deceased. Mark

Dennis Eugene
07-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Lets see I still have an Aunt and Uncle on my mothers side Jim and Dups Elloit and at least one cousin on my Father's side Kenny Case and her husband John. My Dad's brother Ken (Boo) Coats and his wife Evelet Lived there until there deaths Boo died in '83 and Evelet followed him several years later. Have several other cousins there also. Dennis

crazy mark
07-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Lets see I still have an Aunt and Uncle on my mothers side Jim and Dups Elloit and at least one cousin on my Father's side Kenny Case and her husband John. My Dad's brother Ken (Boo) Coats and his wife Evelet Lived there until there deaths Boo died in '83 and Evelet followed him several years later. Have several other cousins there also. Dennis

I remember the name Case. They live towards the cematary on what was known as the narrow pavement road. Used to be 2 strips of asphalt about the width of one car. The bridge over the creek was one log truck width. The other name isn't familiar, however Coats is. My relatives were Conn and Coleman. All of them are deceased now. My cousin's last name is Hoke and lives by Rainbow Falls.