PDA

View Full Version : Another first post

Hoss1-27
06-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Been lurking a year or better now, and figured it was about time to join in. I don't post much, but love to read.

Started reloading in my teens then took a 6 year break from it while in the military. Been getting back into it slowly for the last ten years now. Currently I am casting for .40, 45acp, 44mag, and most recently 45/70.

Looking forward reading and now joining into conversations every once in a while.

Below is a link to some shooting with my month old marlin. Never been much of a rifle person, or use iron sights that much, so I am just having some fun right now.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/Hoss1-27/?action=view&current=Marlin.flv

looseprojectile
06-27-2009, 02:00 AM
That is absoutely outstanding. You show up with pictures.
In my opinion that is akin to a girl showing up for a blind date naked.
Good show. And good shooting. And welcome to the madness.

Life is good

snaggdit
06-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Welcome! Nice vid, obviously took a little time to produce. Good shooting! Another addict...

dromia
06-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Welcome aboard Hoss! :-D:drinks::-D

Nice shooting and loads.

Yes remember earplugs before you start shooting, once your hearing is gone its gone.

WHITETAIL
06-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Hoss, Welcome to the forum!:Fire:

Vly
06-27-2009, 07:47 AM
I liked your video, very nice. Looks like you are having fun. Welcome.

Bret4207
06-27-2009, 07:54 AM
That is absoutely outstanding. You show up with pictures.
In my opinion that is akin to a girl showing up for a blind date naked.
Good show. And good shooting. And welcome to the madness.

Life is good

Hoss, just so you know, the above post is not an invitation to post pics of your naked self, blind date or not!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::drinks:

Welcome to the asylum!:castmine:

looseprojectile
06-27-2009, 11:07 AM
The rules of dating.
#1 A woman needs to be wined and dined and whispered sweet nothings and petted and assured that her future is secure.

#2 A man needs for her to show up naked, with food and beer.

Hoss;
You already have my attention as you load my three favorite cartridges. I have not owned a .40 yet. Three out of four has got to be good.
You fit in here just fine.

Oh and Bret, just the thought of seeing some of us old guys naked really grosses me out.:drinks:

Life is good

Marvin S
06-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Welcome and good job with the video. Looks like a good shooter.

Hoss1-27
06-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Going shooting tomorrow with a few guns and the camera. It's nice to have my range set up on my bosses property as I can shoot 5 days a week before and after work and not waste gas or time traveling. Will try to get a better movie loaded up later this week