PDA

View Full Version : Update on Facrory Sales

jdgabbard
06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Well, a while back (on April 9th) I ordered a set of handles and a .356 sizer die from Factory Sales. This morning after over two months of waiting I received a email fro
Factory Sales informing me that they were cancelling my order, and refunding my credit card. Which I'll have to call them about, as I've gotten a new card number since my order. This kinda disturbs me, since they are only a few miles away from lee, and they can't get two simple items in stock.

JSnover
06-17-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm up to 6 weeks now, after ordering a set of handles from them that were supposed to ship in 2-3 weeks. I am a patient man but ......

Obmi
06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
How about this one.

I game them my adress

John Smith
PMB 001
My adress......
city, state
zip

here what i got
we sent it to
John Smith
adress xxx sutie 100 * (this was a ups store in a mall so any one of 500 stores could of got it)
Ciry, state
Now here the kicker
Zip +4

they said the computer would not take a PMB but they found a number after the Zip code and thought that was my po box.
What a bunch of tards. they did not even know what a Zip +4 code is .

I will never order from them again.

jdgabbard
06-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Well, JSnover, be prepared to have them cancel your order before long. I didn't cancel it, THEY did. How messed up is that?

kfarm
06-18-2009, 10:54 AM
After 3 months they sent the set of handles but cancled the mold, looks like this will be my first and last order with them.

JSnover
06-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Terrific. Guess I'll see if Shotman has any handles left.....

TAWILDCATT
06-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I would rather do business with midsouthshooters even if its back ordered.I made an order and they had two on back order so I told them send when you get every thing and they did,plus its 30% off on Lee products.

JSnover
06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Ok, but backordered is backordered. I'm done with commercial retailers for a while.

Snyd
06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm waiting on an order as well. It was processed May 6, I emailed them a couple weeks ago and got this response.

"Lee Precision has these items on backorder.They are slowly catching up on
some of these backorders We are hoping we will recive these items in the
next couple of weeks."

jdgabbard
06-19-2009, 03:59 AM
I contacted them several times before I had my order cancelled, I got the same exact email from the same guy. Verbatim.

Snyd
06-24-2009, 06:48 PM
I got an email the other day with a phone number for the "order status hotline". I talked to a real nice lady today who checked my box and found that everything is there except .358 sizer and the set of handles. She said I was VERY fortunate to have gotten the moulds (3-6 cavities for 45, 44 and 38) they are very hard to get. I ordered a 4-20 pot, 6 cavity moulds and sizers for 3 calibers, a set of handles and an ingot mould. She said the Lee is getting ready to ramp up production even more on some stuff so we should see things getting better after the 4th of July.