PDA

View Full Version : Any Central N.C. Shooters ?

Bigscot
03-13-2006, 03:01 PM
I am thinking about ordering some surplus powder and wondering if anyone else in the area would be interested in orderingsome too. Trying to lessen the hazmat fee.

Bigscot

trooperdan
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
BigScot, I'm about 60 miles south of you, near southern pines. I'll go in on a powder order!

Buckshot
03-13-2006, 10:57 PM
.............Bigscot, there's a buncha them ole boys back there but good luck rounding them up. They've been trying to have a get together for shooting for the last 3-4 years and they can't get it to gel. Like trying to herd ferretts.[smilie=b::mrgreen:

...............Buckshot

Bigscot
03-14-2006, 09:32 AM
TD- I was hoping there would be more people in the area interested in ordering some powder. I guess Buckshot is right. Anyway I'll wait a little bit and see if there is anymore response. If not, you and I can still place an order. That will still help some.

Bigscot

xND
03-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes, I would b interested in pooling an order. I've been holding onto an order for an eight pounder of WC-820 for some weeks now. I'm sure I'lll never be able to use it all up, and havebeen reluctant to blow a HAZMAT fee on a couple of pounds.

I am in Gharlotte and cannot travel, so I expect that final distribution might present a promlem. Put me down for a )tentative) share and PM me if it loooks like a go.

xND

DaveGreen1954
03-19-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm interested. What have you got in mind?
Dave

Bigscot
03-19-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm interested. What have you got in mind?
Dave

I am wanting to order some surplus powder from http://www.gibrass.com/gunpowder.html, but the hazmat fee is $20.00 per order up 6 containers of powder. If there is anyone else in the area interested in powder then the hazmat could be spread out over the whole order. I am talking about each one getting their own container of what ever type of powder they want. Not splitting a container as I want a full container. If you are interested, let me know.

BS

Bigscot
03-21-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm about ready to order from http://www.gibrass.com/gunpowder.html. If anyone is still interested just pm me. XND, I don't think I would be able to work it out for you. I just don't get over to Charlotte any and by the we drove to meet half way, the savings would be eaten up. You may try seeing if there is any people in your area to go in on some.

Bigscot