PDA

View Full Version : Attention Carolina Folks

TRguy
06-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Would love some local Carolina Folks to lend their expertise on casting, reloading,......just general gun knowledge.

Come check out our local board, we seem to be short on some local reloading knowledge.

www.carolinaguntalk.com

Started in Mid march we have a good core of locals, stop by and visit if you like.

Mods if this type of post isn't permissible my apologies and feel free to delete.

Blammer
06-03-2009, 09:15 PM
for cast bullet info they could go to http://castboolits.gunloads.com I suppose...

Leadforbrains
06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
for cast bullet info they could go to http://castboolits.gunloads.com I suppose...

Yep this the Place for cast boolit info:drinks:

Jim
06-04-2009, 03:44 AM
What Blammer said.

Trey45
06-04-2009, 08:58 AM
TRguy, just curious if you're advertising this forum on that board too?

TRguy
06-04-2009, 10:36 AM
TRguy, just curious if you're advertising this forum on that board too?

No Trey45 I haven't but I welcome you to sign up and post anything you like about it. We are all in the same web community and I never have or nor will I frown up on a fellow gun owner promoting their forum.

The Web is a big place and I welcome all forms of positive firearm information.

My purpose in the OP was bring local reloaders (Specifically some with casting knowledge) to share their knowledge locally, not just on the board as we have regular get togethers.

I find it nice in todays times to know there are locals around you that share your beliefs and positive viewpoints on firearms. With the stigma placed upon gun ownership we don't always speak up in public in our 2nd admendment freedom as we would say, the 1st.

Our group has had three get togethers in the past three months. It is nice to be able to come together, eat, shoot, build, reload, .......

No one can replace Castboolits.com just asking locals in the Carolina area to give us a whirl.

If you don't want too, that's fine too. Carry On.

wiljen
06-04-2009, 10:56 AM
What part of the Carolinas are your get-togethers in? Some of us are close enough to the Carolinas that we might be interested.

TRguy
06-04-2009, 11:17 AM
What part of the Carolinas are your get-togethers in? Some of us are close enough to the Carolinas that we might be interested.

One was in Pittsboro in Early April (Sponsored by member Thrillhill)

May at the Rowan Wildlife Association in Salisbury, (Sponsored by yours truly and Bailey Boat)

Team Shoot at Charlotte Rifle and Pistol IDPA in March

Dinner scheduled June 9th at captain steves seafood in fort mill. 6:30 pm RSVP

Just have to check the "events and planning" section of the board for details.

TRguy
06-04-2009, 11:18 AM
The goal is to have fellow gun owners getting together through out the state not just the piedmont but the mtns and coastal areas too.

Buckshot
06-05-2009, 01:43 AM
............TRguy sounds like a great effort. I can certainly uinderstand why, as a bunch of like minded shooters is a pretty great crowd :-) Check out: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=41527

ALL 5 pages deal with NCBS '09, but the last 2 are pictures and reports of the event.

.................Buckshot