PDA

View Full Version : Florida Casters

burch
05-31-2009, 10:52 AM
I`m wondering if their`s anywhere Florida casters go for swap meets and that sort of stuff. Any org`s or supply places for us casters. I live near Cocoa and usually go to Space Coast Bullets in Melbourne but their`s gotta be other places.

Burch :Fire:

Gee_Wizz01
06-01-2009, 09:52 PM
If there is, I haven't found it yet. I live near Jax, and Gateway Gun Club has a general swap meet 2 times per year and sometimes you can find some casting stuff, but not often.

G

Geraldo
06-01-2009, 10:07 PM
There isn't anything that I know of around here. I've found a few used molds in local shops, but nothing new.

burch
06-02-2009, 06:43 AM
We need to move :Fire:

RSOJim
06-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey Burch, I live in St. Cloud. Nothing here either. I go to the big gun show in Lakeland 2 times a year. Not much in the way of casting equipment. Casters are a strange bunch, they seem to hang on to all their toys. I have molds I bought 25 or 30 years ago. They will be pried from my cold dead hands. Jim

burch
06-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey Burch, I live in St. Cloud. Nothing here either. I go to the big gun show in Lakeland 2 times a year. Not much in the way of casting equipment. Casters are a strange bunch, they seem to hang on to all their toys. I have molds I bought 25 or 30 years ago. They will be pried from my cold dead hands. Jim

I usally hit the gun shows around here too. They don`t seem to be much of a deal any more.

6.5 mike
06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Not much here in n/w fla either. I got 2 new lee moulds at the last show in p'cola. Most I've seen in a long time. Everone's going crazy on ar's & ammo.

Geraldo
06-03-2009, 11:35 AM
We need to move :Fire:

Not me. Swappin and Sellin and mail order work everywhere. :drinks:

WildmanJack
06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Hmmm, I go to our local gun shows as well as the "Sun Coast Gun Show" in Ft. Myers and have yet to find anything for reloading, except powder and primers. No molds, or presses, occasionally somebody will be selling some dies , but not many. Sure is a shame..
Jack