PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a place with instock?

Timberland
05-17-2009, 05:41 AM
I thought finding lead was hard, I need some new molds now and cant stand it, every place I try has some of the things I need but not all. I want to cry. Does anyone know where I can find molds/handels, lee sizers?

Heavy lead
05-17-2009, 05:46 AM
Not anywhere in particular. Just keep hitting Natchez, Midway, Grafs, Midsouth, Lock, Stock, and Barrel and all the rest and get what you can, when you can. The days of consolidating your order on one shipment is gone. But stuff does show up in stock it's the luck of the draw though. Luckily in the last 3 weeks I've been able to locate primer at Natchez and Grafs and get 10k of them, but you have to be quick with the keyboard and credit card.

stubshaft
05-17-2009, 06:46 AM
You can try to call Lee direct. They still have moulds an handles.

Shiloh
05-17-2009, 10:21 AM
If you have to have it, go directly to LEE. You'll pay full retail, but that's the breaks.

Shiloh

jdgabbard
05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Don't go to Factory Sales. Because they sure don't have anything in stock. I've been waiting for 6 weeks for a pair of handles.

geargnasher
05-17-2009, 03:13 PM
There are several companies that specialize in making mould handles to fit just about everything ever made, including obsolete moulds. Also there are quite a few reputable independent companies making moulds that rival the best big names. Expensive, yes, but available, yes. Surf around, you'll find what you need.

Gear

ps imagine your frustration level without the internet and credit card!!!!

mooman76
05-17-2009, 04:17 PM
You might try mosting here in the WTB section. Someone here might be able to fill some of your needs.

MT Gianni
05-18-2009, 12:01 AM
If it is instock now it is because it is to overpriced to move or it just arrived.

Slow Elk 45/70
05-18-2009, 01:39 AM
Hullo Timberland, sounds like you got yourself in a bind. IF you are desperate , you can go to "Flea Bay" , molds , handles , lee sizers , no problem, If you have the money to out bid everyone on the planet.:violin:

As the man says, surf around , you can find it , if you can pay for it.[smilie=w:
Good Luck.