PDA

View Full Version : Good news from dillon

Lloyd Smale
05-15-2009, 06:47 AM
thanks for all who wrote them! they emailed me yesterday and said if i got a fire report and a letter from my insurance agent that my contents were worth more then what insured for and sent the a part of the press they would give me a new 550 for free. How many companys would do that. I called magma too to get a new star and they said the were backlogged for months but would put me at the top of the list when they get some done. If anyone is out and about and finds a dealer with hornady parts i could use a lock and load shell plate for 223 45acp and 38. there back ordred for months too.

Tom Herman
05-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Dillon is a great company, and I'm glad to see that they will help you.
Two thumbs up for them! I hope you write them a testimonial letter after all the dust settles...

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

Firebricker
05-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Lloyd, Thats great !!! I will keep my eyes open for the Hornady parts. If you get your 550 and dont have the cal conversions you need pm me I would be happy to lend you any of mine if you need. FB

lathesmith
05-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Lloyd,
If you need anything related to Star dies, let me know, I'd be glad to help get you going again, gratis of course. If you can dig those dies out, they may be salvageable, a good cleaning and checking, and possibly re-hardening might get them back up to snuff. Or, if we need to start from scratch, that ain't no problem either. I know this probably isn't your first priority, but in order to really get started loading again a Star is going to be in you future.
lathesmith

Catshooter
05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Does your postal lady hate you yet? Heh, heh.

Cat

geargnasher
05-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Good news, Lloyd. I wish I had thought to write Dillon on your behalf myself, but I'm gonna compose a Thank You letter to them anyway for their generosity.

Gear