PDA

View Full Version : One more favor. again please read

Lloyd Smale
05-13-2009, 06:07 AM
I have had a ton of offers and my list of pms is 3 pages long. PLEASE if weve made a cash deal on something and havent nailed down the price with shipping and i havent told you that i was sending the money pm me again so i dont overlook it. Also i will try my hardest to thank each and every one of you personaly but if you happen to get overlooked dont think it was because i didnt apprecite what you did. Its the main reason i asked to just wrap this up. It will be mindboggling to go threw all this stuff. Ive sat in front of this computer with tears in my eyes more then once over the last couple days. Words cannot say how blown away i am over this outpouring of generoustity. You guys truely are family.

KY_Camper
05-13-2009, 07:40 AM
Lloyd,
That's what family does. They take care of each other. Though I haven't been here very long, the response has made me very proud to be part of this group.

runfiverun
05-13-2009, 07:31 PM
offers ha, box should be there soon...

hoss-noogy
05-13-2009, 07:56 PM
I have had a ton of offers and my list of pms is 3 pages long. PLEASE if weve made a cash deal on something and havent nailed down the price with shipping and i havent told you that i was sending the money pm me again so i dont overlook it. Also i will try my hardest to thank each and every one of you personaly but if you happen to get overlooked dont think it was because i didnt apprecite what you did. Its the main reason i asked to just wrap this up. It will be mindboggling to go threw all this stuff. Ive sat in front of this computer with tears in my eyes more then once over the last couple days. Words cannot say how blown away i am over this outpouring of generoustity. You guys truely are family.

Ok , I think we agreed on the price on what I sent. As DR. Evil would say" one million dollars"

:mrgreen:

As most people on here would say" Just glad we could do it "

ddeaton
05-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Whats left, what else do you need?

Brick85
05-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Lloyd,
That's what family does. They take care of each other. Though I haven't been here very long, the response has made me very proud to be part of this group.

+1 on that!

IcerUSA
05-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Package should be there soon form me . :)

Keith

azrednek
05-15-2009, 01:17 AM
I know the feeling well. After my housefire I learned who my real friends were. I couldn't believe all the so-called do-gooders that showed up looking for insurance money. My wife (now X) had to have neighbor call the cops on a pesty restoration co. salesman that refused to leave.

6.5 mike
05-15-2009, 02:22 AM
Another +1 on what ky camper said.

Hardcast416taylor
05-15-2009, 02:39 AM
My postmaster hates me now and your carrier probably will have a contract out on me later this week for my mailing. Instructions are in the box concerning payment (NOT). It`s kind of hard to understand a fraternity like ours when one of us suffers such a loss, the kind of outpouring of support to get back on your feet. Shame the rest of the world can`t be like us, and not have strings attached to any sort of help. Robert

Slow Elk 45/70
05-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Lloyd , hang in and rebuild your casting / shooting hobbies , I think most of us out here are more than happy to be able to help one our own. Keep us up to date on what you are still short on.
Best Regards, Jim [Slow Elk 45/70]