PDA

View Full Version : Update please read

Lloyd Smale
05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
the generousity here has been just overwelming! My mail lady is going to kill me! For now guys i should be set with enough stuff to keep me busy for a while when i get up and started. I can slowly get the rest of what i need over the next couple years. I think ill have boxes stacked to the ceiling! Again i dont know how to thank you all for what youve done. God bless each and every one of you.

The Double D
05-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry, too late. Big double handfull on once fired 38 SPL cases and big double handful 45 ACP's topped of with a some 45/70 cases already packed and addressed will go out tomorrow...sell them for something you do need

jar-wv
05-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Mail lady might get just a bit madder. Checked tracking this morning and saw my package hasn't arrived yet. Just some brass and a few pounds of WW ingots.

jar

runfiveswife
05-13-2009, 10:52 AM
there is one coming from us to lloyd, we hope it helps. and god bless you.

txpete
05-13-2009, 11:41 AM
the generousity here has been just overwelming! My mail lady is going to kill me! For now guys i should be set with enough stuff to keep me busy for a while when i get up and started. I can slowly get the rest of what i need over the next couple years. I think ill have boxes stacked to the ceiling! Again i dont know how to thank you all for what youve done. God bless each and every one of you.

:mrgreen: she is going to earn her pay for a while:-D.
pete

NVcurmudgeon
05-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Lloyd, I too have a package in the pipeline. It's a bunch of range brass and 1,000 Gator .30 GC.
What the heck, you can always use it for trading stock!