PDA

View Full Version : Anyone I may owe money, parts, reviews etc to...

kir_kenix
05-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Hey all. Havn't been able to make it in very much latley, and I know I left some people hanging. As many of you knew, I had some pretty serious kidney problems that kept me out of the loop that I had to take care of for a while. Spent alot of time and $$$ in and out of the hospital that kept me preocupied there for a while. I've then spent the better part of the last month in southern Iraq training troops there, and Friday I'm heading out to do some training myself for another 30 days. Going to pick up another MOS (88M) so I can better teach convoy security tactics to our foreign allies.

So for anybody out there (I know there are at least 3 or 4 of you out there) that I either owe money, group buys, parts, or whatever to I'm sorry. If you could just PM me here I'll make good on it when I come home (orders end June 8th). I'd try and get in touch with everybody individually, but to be honest between this site and all the rest that I'm a member to, I've just lost track of everybody and my ledger is nowhere to be found (probably in Tallil, Iraq). Thanks for understanding, and I hope I didn't put anybody in a bind financially.

Thanks,
Jon Schram

pdawg_shooter
05-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Well, there is that 33 billion in stimulus funds I didnt get. Can you do anything about that? LOL

leftiye
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I only need to know where my new sharps rifle ended up (just kidding). Be healthy!

runfiverun
05-07-2009, 08:09 PM
take care jon.
wondering where you been...

9.3X62AL
05-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Good seeing ya again. It's a real PITA to those of us who considered ourselves immortal to have to deal with medical issues. That sorta crapola never crosses yer mind when yer 25 or so.