PDA

View Full Version : Making boolit buyers

Bullshop
02-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Had our anual reloading class today and all went well. We received generous donations from Lee, Sierra, Dillon, Redding, and Lyman. Others contacted did not contribute.
All students got hands on experiance on single stage, turret, and progressive presses.
Lunch break found a huge feast of home cookin from BSM. On the menue was home made egg noodles, bread sticks, and pizza from freshly home ground wheat. Also a huge tub of home made lasagna from same noodles with home made marinara sauce with caribou meat balls and a big pot of extra sauce with meat balls. Its gona be a good week! For desert home made wild blue berry ruhbarb pie baked in a wood cook stove for a crust thats to die for!
Cost for the class is $25.00 per student. Most feel the meal alone is worth the cost. My purpose in this is to increase the number of local reloaders. More loaders means more boolit buyers.
The class is becoming legendary for the meal but is limited each year to not more than a dozen students. Its no big chore for me but BSM has to lay out a spread for everyone then clean up too. Our septic is frozen this year so all the more work hauling out water. Any water that runs in the house has to be hauled out by hand.
Next class is this time next year. Sign up early or mis out! Lodging available.
Dog sled services available ( snow required) for your conveniance.
BIC/BS

Buckshot
02-26-2006, 05:18 AM
....................After that meal how many of your students passed out at the press?

..................Buckshot

Bret4207
02-26-2006, 09:05 AM
I may travel to Alaska just for the meal! Anything special cause the septic to freeze up this year? I assumed it worked in the past? I had a friend who froze his tank one winter by leaving his boat lying over it. Bad scene with the Mrs. Couldn't flush till spring. IIRC he even tried running a steam jenny into it, but it wouldn't work up enough heat once it frozed.

PatMarlin
02-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Count me in for the next one Daniel.. [smilie=w:

versifier
02-26-2006, 07:44 PM
BullShop,
I don't know if this will help for next year or not, but we have very rocky soil and a lot of granite ledge, so often septic systems can't be buried as deeply as they should. If, after the first frost, you put an 18" (or deeper if you can) layer of horse and/or sheep/goat manure with straw bedding from a barn over the septic tank and as much of the leach field as possible, and then cover it with black plastic it might keep things from freezing up as quickly. Both kinds of manure are hot composters and produce much more heat than that of cows or pigs, and will keep working for at least four months if they're put down thick enough. In the spring, it can be spread on the garden and tilled in. I know you have pretty long winters there, but it might make things workable for a few extra months.

Bullshop
02-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Versiefier
We have the system deep enough that normaly we have no problems. We have a lot of sizemich activity here, like daily. They only record anything over 2.5. Check the Delta web for dailey activity at www.deltanewsweb.com . We had a big one in the 7's that caused a blockage to the field. The blockage caused the lines to back up and hold water and the standing water froze.
Wont be able to fix it till warm weather comes. Limited funding will require that I dig it out by hand to let the sun shine in, repair the break and refill.
Should be good exersize.
Thanks for the useful tip though!
BIC/BC

versifier
02-27-2006, 03:08 PM
There's no pile of **** warm enough to fix a broken line. Laying the line in and backfilling over with sand and keeping all rocks away from it might help to minimize the effects of having the yard shake around, I don't know. We don't get much of that in NH, though about 20 years ago we had a mild one that cracked the ledge under our neighbor's garden and a new spring started flowing. Unfortunately, we do not have a long enough growing season for rice, so they were SOL, but it raised the level in our trout pond almost a foot.

carpetman
02-28-2006, 02:06 AM
Versifier---I must say you know your ****. I'd bet you even know Jack.

wills
02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Versified, you have been complimented by the expert.

carpetman
02-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Been wondering about something,it appears this would be the place to ask. Now Frank has told us the blackjack stuff looks like dinosaur poop and I wouldn't know---never seen any blackjack. Versifier probably knows---he knows his ****. But that wasn't my question anyways. I was wondering about guana or whatever it is they call bat ****. Years ago they mined guana at Carlsbad caverns in New Mexico. With the equipment and roads at the time,that would have been one heck of a chore. Tons of the stuff was shipped by rail to California to develop the orchards. (Jumptrap aren't you glad you were hauling coal). Until recently I figured the guana must have some special feature that perhaps made it a super fertilizer. The recent thread on cats has got me curious. It was pointed out that cat fecal matter causes brain damage in sea otters. I wonder what type test they give a sea otter to determine it's IQ? But that would be another post and link by Wills. So perhaps they were using the guana to keep the intellectual level of sea otters up? You can go to Carlsbad,NM and guana is a big topic of conversation there,just like cotton at Lubbock Tx or sheep anywhere in Montana. But I never got deep enough into guana to find out what it's appeal is. But here is my question. There is a bridge here where a bunch of bats roost. You can see a pile of guana underneath. What benefit would I gain if I got some of this and spread it on my yard? I don't have any sea otters that I have concerns about their IQ.

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Seems I remember guana or bird poop is very high in Potassium Nitrate :???: (KNO3) and was used in Black (and smokless?) powder. Guana and a little deisel fuel should make some sort of explosive. Wonder if Purple Martin poop would work? :eek: :?

carpetman
02-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Scrounger---This is serious **** stuff. It would be hard to collect purple martin poop. Unlike sparrows where their nest gets fecal matter encrusted,baby martins poop comes in a little membrane sac like and the adult martins carry it off when they feed the babies. Martins dont set on their house and poop. They do it on the fly. Sparrows and pigeons poop on everything,but martins keep things clean.

StarMetal
02-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Art,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa I had an EXPLOSIVE poop on the commode this morning, BUT I sure as hell didn't drink any diesel fuel. [smilie=l::bigsmyl2:

Joe

carpetman
02-28-2006, 12:57 PM
All this poop talk brings up a fertilizer club you can join. You get a list of names and addresses and you go poop on the lawn at the two names at the top of the list and add your name to the list. In time you will have 2048 people pooping on your lawn to green things up. When you go poop on the two lawns,don't be embarassed. You probably wont even be noticed as there will be 1023 others out there doing it.

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 01:05 PM
All this poop talk brings up a fertilizer club you can join. You get a list of names and addresses and you go poop on the lawn at the two names at the top of the list and add your name to the list. In time you will have 2048 people pooping on your lawn to green things up. When you go poop on the two lawns,don't be embarassed. You probably wont even be noticed as there will be 1023 others out there doing it.

Critique StarMetal's bird houses while you do his lawn... [smilie=l:

StarMetal
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Ray,

Sounds like a chain-poop list.

Joe

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE=carpetman]Scrounger---This is serious **** stuff. It would be hard to collect purple martin poop. Unlike sparrows where their nest gets fecal matter encrusted,baby martins poop comes in a little membrane sac like and the adult martins carry it off when they feed the babies. Martins dont set on their house and poop. They do it on the fly. Sparrows and pigeons poop on everything,but martins keep things clean.[/

They went to the Waksupi School of ****ting apparently.

wills
02-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Guano.

Why is it birds come inside the reloading shed, perch above my tractor and poop?

carpetman
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Scrounger----Art who went to the Waksupi school---the martins or the pigeons and sparrows?

carpetman
02-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Wills---Yea thats it guano. I think it's Spanish so maybe guana would be female poop only but guano could be either. Picking it out to have guana only would be a chore and probably serve no purpose. Either way,you seem to know your **** too.

carpetman
02-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Wills---Why do birds come into your reloading shed and perch above your tractor and poop? That's an easy one. It is much easier to poop on your tractor if they are above it. If below it,they would have a difficult time pooping on it. Dont believe this,go try it from above and from below and post the results. There is an easy fix to the problem. Put a stuffed cat on your tractor or better yet in the area where they perch. Now this cat has to look realistic,has to be the real thing---not an imitation. Sure hate to tell someone to do in a cat,but this is a necessity case. Now the big question is what step of reloading do you use a tractor? Why is it in the reloading shed instead of the tractor shed?

StarMetal
02-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Wills,

For God's sake becareful if you put a stuffed cat up there. It may draw Tyrannusaurus Carpetmans. They have very keen noses.

Joe

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Scrounger----Art who went to the Waksupi school---the martins or the pigeons and sparrows?

The martins- apparently they got their **** together...

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Guano.

Why is it birds come inside the reloading shed, perch above my tractor and poop?

Wills, did anyone ever call you a scheiskopf?

Scrounger
02-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Wills,

For God's sake becareful if you put a stuffed cat up there. It may draw Tyrannusaurus Carpetmans. They have very keen noses.

Joe

And wear sneakers...

wills
02-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Wills, did anyone ever call you a scheiskopf?

Only SWMBO who didnt learn english till she was five!

wills
02-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Wills---Why do birds come into your reloading shed and perch above your tractor and poop? That's an easy one. It is much easier to poop on your tractor if they are above it. If below it,they would have a difficult time pooping on it. Dont believe this,go try it from above and from below and post the results. There is an easy fix to the problem. Put a stuffed cat on your tractor or better yet in the area where they perch. Now this cat has to look realistic,has to be the real thing---not an imitation. Sure hate to tell someone to do in a cat,but this is a necessity case. Now the big question is what step of reloading do you use a tractor? Why is it in the reloading shed instead of the tractor shed?

Well you know how dumb people from the east side of Angelo are, maybe I am reloading in the tractor shed. You got any stuffed cats you can spare?

waksupi
03-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Gleefully stolen from the Shooters forum for this occassion.

Well, it's ****... that's right, ****!
**** may just be the most functional word in the English language.
Consider:
you can get ****-faced, be ****-out-of-luck, or have **** for brains.
With a little effort, you can get your **** together, find a place for your
****, or be asked to **** or get off the pot.
You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget ****,
and tell others to eat ****.
Some people know their ****, while others can't tell the
difference between **** and shineola.
There are lucky ****s, dumb ****s, and crazy ****s. There is bull ****, horse
****, and chicken ****.
You can throw ****, sling ****, catch ****, shoot the ****,
or duck when the **** hits the fan.
You can give a **** or serve **** on a shingle.
You can find yourself in deep **** or be happier than a pig in ****.
Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****, and some days
are just plain ****ty.
Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are times
when you feel like ****.
You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong ****
or a lot of weird ****.
You can carry ****, have a mountain of ****, or find yourself up ****'s creek
without a paddle.
Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you fall in a
bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of
the English language.
And, remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know
anything else!!
You could pass this along, if you give a ****; or not do so if you don't
give a ****!
Well ****, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a
**** and hope you have a nice day, without a bunch of ****. But, if you
happened to catch a load of **** from some ****-head..........
Well. **** happens!!!

deadpan
03-01-2006, 08:33 PM
question for 'DAN'...........That earthquake you are talking about (the one that was "in the 7's" on the richter scale) happened about 4 years ago. You weren't even living in ALASKA at the time......so when exactly did your septic block up and freeze??? Just wondering???

waksupi
03-01-2006, 08:40 PM
question for 'DAN'...........That earthquake you are talking about (the one that was "in the 7's" on the richter scale) happened about 4 years ago. You weren't even living in ALASKA at the time......so when exactly did your septic block up and freeze??? Just wondering???

Deadpan, I have it on good authority, that when Dan moved, he didn't take his old septic tank with him. He tried to get Carpetman to drive it to Alaska for him, but decided it was easier to just use the one that was already in place.

D.Mack
03-01-2006, 08:56 PM
WILLS maybe they think your tractor is for sale, after all , they did put a deposit on it. DM

wills
03-01-2006, 08:59 PM
As good a theory as Carpetmans'.

wills
03-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Deadpan, I have it on good authority, that when Dan moved, he didn't take his old septic tank with him. He tried to get Carpetman to drive it to Alaska for him, but decided it was easier to just use the one that was already in place.

I suppose you heard about the Aggies that got septic tanks. As soon as they learn to drive them they plan to attack UT. I think they must have C-man as their military adviser.

Scrounger
03-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I suppose you heard about the Aggies that got septic tanks. As soon as they learn to drive them they plan to attack UT. I think they must have C-man as their military adviser.

Naturally, the Aggies have sheep, don't they?
Sorry, Ray, can't help myself; they just keep feeding me good lines... :cry:

MT Gianni
03-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Waksupi, **** can also be pronounced with 1 sylable or 4. Gianni.

Bullshop
03-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Deadpan
There was one just before we got back. Over the last year the field has quit working. Its not saturated cuz when I put a pole down the tube it comes up plumb dry. Water is not making it to the field. That was my best guess at what happened. If you have a better one lets hear it!

As for the rest of ya you went and merdered my thread, completely turned it into, well crap! Ill fix ya and Ill fix ya good.

BSM told me today she is late. I said where ya goin. She says Im not goin anywhere, so I says is somebody comin here. She says ya. I says when, and she says not for a while yet. So I says well your not late you have time to get ready. So she looks at me with that just how stupid are you anyway look, The kind that just makes you want to go hide somewhere.
So I am like what!!! what did I do! So she just goes off mad and said something like dont worry they wont be here till October.
So I dont know whats goin on, ya know its realy a pain when I have to figure out what I did wrong so I can appologise for it.
Im gonna just go make boolits and stay outa trouble!
BIC/BS

waksupi
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Deadpan
There was one just before we got back. Over the last year the field has quit working. Its not saturated cuz when I put a pole down the tube it comes up plumb dry. Water is not making it to the field. That was my best guess at what happened. If you have a better one lets hear it!

As for the rest of ya you went and merdered my thread, completely turned it into, well crap! Ill fix ya and Ill fix ya good.

BSM told me today she is late. I said where ya goin. She says Im not goin anywhere, so I says is somebody comin here. She says ya. I says when, and she says not for a while yet. So I says well your not late you have time to get ready. So she looks at me with that just how stupid are you anyway look, The kind that just makes you want to go hide somewhere.
So I am like what!!! what did I do! So she just goes off mad and said something like dont worry they wont be here till October.
So I dont know whats goin on, ya know its realy a pain when I have to figure out what I did wrong so I can appologise for it.
Im gonna just go make boolits and stay outa trouble!
BIC/BS

Dan, they know what causes that now. Call up the local veterinarian, and tell him you want to have your appointments cancelled. (No, you don't need to know what that means, HE will). That should take care of any future recurrances.

45 2.1
03-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Dan, they know what causes that now. Call up the local veterinarian, and tell him you want to have your appointments cancelled. (No, you don't need to know what that means, HE will). That should take care of any future recurrances.

Better not take that advice Dan, or should I say Daddy, Congratulations!

StarMetal
03-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Dan,

What did she mean by "they" would be here by October? [smilie=p:[smilie=w:Dan you sitting down for this one? What kind of lube did you mixed up for "that" kind of shooting?? hahahahahahh bwahahahahahahaha. Oh God, I can't help it. :kidding:

Joe

Scrounger
03-02-2006, 12:20 AM
October? Whatever you done, you must have just done it.

waksupi
03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Just like here on the board. Someone will poke someone in fun, and someone else, will take it seriously!

454PB
03-02-2006, 01:49 AM
BS, your wife must be a saint.

I'll bet putting on a class like that is fun and interesting, and the food sounds great. Too bad it's not going to be anaerobisizing properly.

Another guy and I once had to clean out an attic that was filled about 2 inches deep in bat guano. Neither of us wore a respirator, and both of us got deathly ill from the dust and ammonia. It's bad stuff :sad:

Bullshop
03-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Joe
You bein a nawty nawty boy, besides you know a gentlman never tells.
Cant be giving away trade secrets!
BIC/BS

StarMetal
03-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Dan,

All in good fun. One thing about a GOOD Christian man like you is that you have a great sense of humor, can take a joke, and can joke around as well. Alot of folks think that because a person is a Christian that they are dull, can't laugh, won't joke around, etc. There are some like that and to me they are the fake Christians.

At any rate congraduations on the new future additions....and shooter hunters too I hope.

Joe

Bullshop
03-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Joe
Thank you on all counts!!
BIC/BS

StarMetal
03-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Dan,

You're very welcome.

Joe

BigTom
03-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Looks like the state of Alaska will have another mouth to feed.....

If You Can't feed 'Em? Don't Breed 'Em

Bullshop
03-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Big Tom
Sounds like you have a big chip on your sholder to go along with that handle.
There was a time in my life when I would have gotten upset over such a thing but Jesus changed that for me. I will pray about that chip for ya.
BIC/BS

StarMetal
03-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Big Tom,

Hey cool it man. Don't forget you were a mouth to feed to and still are. If you're teasing make it known that you are...we got alot of smiley faces for that. If you're not, don't be picking on my Brother Dan.

Joe

waksupi
03-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, I think Dan provides for his family. Sure looks like it, from his farming, hunting, and the business they do. I have zero respect for those with large, continually growing families, and on the public dole. So, I wouldn't throw stones. If I thought Dan was having kids to put them on welfare, I would go cancel his appointments, personally. And he would probably help me. There are enough bums in the cities, and I hope there aren't too many in the country. Although, we do have brush hippies around here, that have time to have thier begging sign out at Walmart, but no time to take an actual job.

Blackwater
03-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Dan, congratulations, brother! Great to hear! It's ALWAYS great to hear a little one's coming into a really, truly good home, and though we've never met, I know that's the case. Funny, but men show more of their real inner thoughts, and their essential CHARACTER, online than they'll show to their friends and neighbors. Funny how that works, ain't it?

And Big Tom, you, and everyone else, never knows when God'll put YOU in such a situation, my friend. Think abou that. If God proviced for the sparrow, will He not provide for either you or Dan or anyone and anyone else? And is that not GOOD???

Only an accountant can think that money's the ONLY significant or beneficial thing in this world, and I know some accountants who understand that too, so they're not ALL so possessed by such matters.

Live a little. Look around. LEARN. Not everything is as it at first seems, and the world's a big ol' place, and full of contradictions and paradoxes. This is just a minor one. If you have trouble with the minor ones, you're gonna' find the larger one real doozies!

ANY time a good person is broght into this world, we ALL benefit, and GREATLY. It's those "others" that are a problem, and there's far too many of them. Let's rejoice when a good one comes along. I think it's VERY fitting and called for.

kenjuudo
03-03-2006, 09:25 AM

Which end of the avitar did that come from? Surely not the end faceing us.

jim

Bullshop
03-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Blackwater
Thank you very much, Brother. Yes you are right the charicter comes through eventualy even if you try to disquise it. What ever is in the heart,right?
I can see that you are a man of wisdom, and that you walk in the lite of the trueth.
BIC/BS

Underclocked
03-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Dan, you might want to use more antimommy in your mix. ;-)

Guys are already trying to order those N.E.W. bullets. :-)

350mag
03-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Big Tom,
As the other Alaskan here I guess I will jump in. I hope you were not being serious. If not, speak up and make your point. If you were serious, then speak only for yourself, not for me and the rest of the Alaskans. Dan lives a subsistence lifestyle, home schools his kids, and promotes Christian living. We have had several e-mail exchanges and conversations on this board. I live in a village and don't do too much of the subsistence stuff, I hunt and fish more for sport. I am an educator, so I support public education and I come from a Christian house as a preacher's kid, but I don't activley promote it like Dan. All that being said I respect the man, his family and his choices and resent that you would be so petty as to imply that the State of Alaska, i.e. the government would have another mouth to feed. I expect that the bounty of the great state of Alaska will be providing for ths mouth the same as it does for the rest of Dan's family and any other Alaskan that has the desire to take advantage of it. Its not like you are paying any tax dollars here. If you have been lurking here then you may notice that new posters generally receive a very warm welcome. You may want to reconsider how you made your entrance to this home. If you came here for a pissing match then I will sit back and enjoy the show cause your gonna get soaked, we got some world class pissers here.
Ken

waksupi
03-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Big Tom,
As the other Alaskan here I guess I will jump in. I hope you were not being serious. If not, speak up and make your point. If you were serious, then speak only for yourself, not for me and the rest of the Alaskans. Dan lives a subsistence lifestyle, home schools his kids, and promotes Christian living. We have had several e-mail exchanges and conversations on this board. I live in a village and don't do too much of the subsistence stuff, I hunt and fish more for sport. I am an educator, so I support public education and I come from a Christian house as a preacher's kid, but I don't activley promote it like Dan. All that being said I respect the man, his family and his choices and resent that you would be so petty as to imply that the State of Alaska, i.e. the government would have another mouth to feed. I expect that the bounty of the great state of Alaska will be providing for ths mouth the same as it does for the rest of Dan's family and any other Alaskan that has the desire to take advantage of it. Its not like you are paying any tax dollars here. If you have been lurking here then you may notice that new posters generally receive a very warm welcome. You may want to reconsider how you made your entrance to this home. If you came here for a pissing match then I will sit back and enjoy the show cause your gonna get soaked, we got some world class pissers here.
Ken

Kinda sounds like newcomers we get in this area. I'm ready. Been drinking beer, and have a full bladder. Hopefully, the statement will be clarified, and I won't need to open fire.

PatMarlin
03-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Dan will forgive you Big Tom, and Rics givin' you the benefit of the doubt and holdin' back fire for what you just wrote, but I won't.

You damn sure better realize you're in the wrong place and barkin' up the wrong tree there pardner.. :roll:

deadpan
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Dan, how many is this now???? Better plant a good garden, Alaska can't feed many more mouths is pretty damm true. And for all of you who wish to 'throw stones', that's NOT what I am doing or what BIGTOM is doing either. We live up here and many of you have confessed to the fact that you haven't ever met Dan or even been to ALASKA. So, if we Alaskans, who have a front row seat to what goes on up here......... bite us if we tend to "say it the way it is". We don't need and haven't asked for your forgiveness, we haven't done anything wrong.

And to the guy who lives in the village.......what village is that? I would be interested in talking with you.

Bullshop
03-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Deadpan
Do you know me or I you? I dont understand what you are saying. If you have some news about me you think everyone should know then go right ahead and tell it. I have nothing to hide. Please explain what you are talking about when you say Alaska cant feed any more. I see just the oposite here and I have one of them front row seats. Please enlighten us!

powderburnerr
03-07-2006, 11:18 PM
BC
it could be your tank settled and kinked the inlet and/or the outlet line ,,, happens quite often when they over dig the hole for the tank and may take a year or two to show up. the tank settles when its full of **** ...Dean

waksupi
03-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Deadpan, I notice this is your second post, and all you have managed to do so far, is stir ****. I guess I'll see about checking your ISP number, and see who you really are. Something tells me, your stay here will be very short. Not to mention, whoever else may be on that ISP.

PatMarlin
03-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Jim was right-

It's just more of the same crap coming from the oposite end of the avatar.. :rolleyes:

RugerFan
03-08-2006, 12:02 AM

And at what point did Dan say he was unable to feed his family? Has it suddenly become illegal, immoral, or unethical to have children in the state of Alaska? I lived in Alaska for several years and had no problem feeding my family with the fruits of the land. Has there been some catasrophic wildlife die-off that we are unaware of?

I'm going out on a limb here and guess that BigTom and Deadpan are one in the same or are runnin buddies. I can't imagine two complete strangers lashing out at one of the more respected members of this forum for no good reason.

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Can't say whether you know me or not....thats all relative right? What I am saying is that being on welfare (taking advantage of what the state has to offer etc.) and having more and more children, ie.....ALASKA has another mouth to feed, AND again, not saying you have anything to hide...or that Alaska can't feed another mouth (obviously it can and will). It's odd to me that someone who collects on disability manages to be so physically active and seems NOT to be disabled. I am not trying to tell people stuff about you...nor do I think that " everyone needs to know ". It just seems that there is alot of verbage on here. Don't like to think of anyone being mis-led!

PatMarlin
03-08-2006, 12:18 AM
The only missleading verbage is comin' out your ass... :violin:

StarMetal
03-08-2006, 12:21 AM
I noticed the date of register for both those guys is Mar 2006 and funny that their sign-on icons are pictures of the canine family. Hmmmm...maybe one and the same. Anyways...time for the MODERATORS to handle this...HEY MODERATORS!!!!!!

Joe

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:26 AM
I noticed the date of register for both those guys is Mar 2006 and funny that their sign-on icons are pictures of the canine family. Hmmmm...maybe one and the same. Anyways...time for the MODERATORS to handle this...HEY MODERATORS!!!!!!

Joe
Hey there, LMAO........and to think I almost put up a picture of an albino moose! Tell me, what does that mean?? As I said, I have been a member for over a year, but I changed my name and re-registered at the beginning of the month. Are you all really interested in chatting.........or just gunning me down now??
Also, I already contacted one of your MODERATORS.........so quit yellin.

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:32 AM
The only missleading verbage is comin' out your ass... :violin:

HEY HEY, is that any way to talk to a woman............LOL! No offense taken.

RugerFan
03-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Deadpan,
There is a wide variety of disabilities. Collecting a disability check doesn't mean the man has to be an invalid. What do you know of his personal situation? Who are you to throw stones?

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Deadpan,
There is a wide variety of disabilities. Collecting a disability check doesn't mean the man has to be an invalid. What do you know of his personal situation? Who are you to throw stones?

How many times do I have to say...........I am not throwing stones. It's a crafty man that can make money off a disability and yet manage to hunt, buck firewood, etc etc.
Anyway, I am getting tired of this thread.........I was just stating some facts, but since you all have known him longer, I get no chance. It must be this wonderful country we live in..........guilty until proven innocent!
Well hey, if anyone wants to point me in the right direction, I would like to talk to some people who like to hunt and fish.

StarMetal
03-08-2006, 12:43 AM
Well Deadpan, if you're a woman you must be Aladdin that come back as a transexual....have you had the operation yet?

Joe

PatMarlin
03-08-2006, 12:46 AM
For you the right direction is over there Deadpan... the door.. :roll:

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:48 AM
WOW..........what the hell did I do to deserve that one?? I'm not insulting you, why are you TRYING to insult me?? ALADDIN?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Now that there is funny.........'doan kere who y'are'..........LOL!

deadpan
03-08-2006, 12:51 AM
[/QUOTE]

I don't care if you are a man, woman, or a duck. If you have something to say, do it, without innuendo. but be aware, this is not the place to do it. So far, Dan has a good record here for being helpful to people, and he was when he was living here in Montana. And he has went out of his way several times for us, investing his own time and money. As I have said, all you have done so far, is stir ****, and prove yourself a horse's ass.
If you are interested in cast bullets, which I am starting to doubt, I suggest you make yourself a part of the community here. This is a pretty tight community, as you may have noticed.
I believe your best course of action at this time, is to cease and desist with your local politics, and participate as an adult. If you look at the off-topics forum, politics are forbidden, and personal attacks sure as hell are. Otherwise, it only takes one click on this end to take care of the problem.

Ric Carter[/QUOTE]

I read this again and noticed that personal attacks are forbidden..........so to everyone who took what I had to say as a personal attack, I apologize. I will write off everyones name-calling of me..........as a lack of judgement! SO, its all good, I guess.

Gunload Master
03-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Let's end this nonesense here. Quit the flaming, quit the arguing and lets go to another thread and have some fun. There is no call for this sort of crap on here. I'm not going to close this topic, because I know the members on here can work this out. So let's do it.

Everyone take a good deep breath, go shoot a ferrel cat in your neighborhood and lets start this over.

9.3X62AL
03-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Cabin fever, perhaps.

deadpan
03-08-2006, 01:56 AM
HEAR HEAR.........Although I think cabin fever may have been what caused the whole thing, literally!

Bullshop
03-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Deadpan
I have no desire to argue with you. I have done nothing wrong, I have neather hurt nor cheated anyone, nore have I lied nor deceived anyone for gain and do not have to defend myself. I have only to be judged by my God and I am ready, are you? If not it is so simple I can tell you how just PM me. He will change your heart and when he does you will most ashuridly see things in a different LIGHT! God bless you brother or sister!

But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Matthew 5:44
Brother in Christ
BS

deadpan
03-08-2006, 04:17 AM
I am familiar with the 'Sermon on the Mount'. And I am not interested in 'arguing' with you...was not attacking you or judging you, hence no defense is necessary. I do not need to see anything in a 'different light', I am not confused about what I see. But thanks anyway.

PatMarlin
03-08-2006, 11:06 AM
:roll:

TC66
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Deadpan

You statement
It's odd to me that someone who collects on disability manages to be so physically active and seems NOT to be disabled. really bothers me.

I am a Disabled Vet collecting disability for the rest of my life for service related injuries. Are you saying just because I am active I should not receive my disability?

My thumb was taken off and by gods grace it was reattached and my wrist was pretty much torn all to hell. While those parts were damaged permanently and I have no feeling and lost 50% of the mobility in wrist and thumb. I still go bow hunting, shooting and yes I even split wood.

Just because I am or anyone else is disabled does not mean we have to go sit on the sidelines and watch life go by.

PatMarlin
03-08-2006, 01:04 PM
...and let me add SSI disability is NOT welfare. It's money that YOU paid in to social security and is YOUR money.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bullshop
03-08-2006, 01:41 PM
powderburnerr
Sorry I sckipped right over your post, and you the one trying to help!!!
That seams very possible as this happened kinda slowly.
This brings up a question in my mind. If the tank is now lower than the field will I have to now lower the field? I know there can only be one answer to that but I dont want to face up to it.
BIC/BS

powderburnerr
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Most times you just dig it a little longer and seeing as how both ends are graded you will run into the pipe again .it may be a slight bit level but it will work .

the inlet will have more grade

the outlet will have a little less grade .

I always used a piece of cast iron to repair it with as the hole settles around the tank and is always a weak spot. .. span the overdig with the piece of cast .. Dean

Blackwater
03-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Deadpan, neither you nor I know if maybe YOU will one day suffer something that will make you unemployable. I had an uncle that the family took care of until SS Disability came into being. Dad and my 4 aunts were nothing but joyous when he had 3 kids, and they were literally paying his bills for them.

Your character's showing, brother .... and it's not very pretty.

God forbid that something cause YOU some day to become disabled! I don't know how you'd live with yourself, with the attitude and ethic you espouse.

Now I'm going to another thread and try to forget ol' Deadpan, and his rant. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but it sure didn't help mine, either. No sense beating a dead horse, or trying to make a pig sing.

deadpan
03-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Deadpan, neither you nor I know if maybe YOU will one day suffer something that will make you unemployable. I had an uncle that the family took care of until SS Disability came into being. Dad and my 4 aunts were nothing but joyous when he had 3 kids, and they were literally paying his bills for them.

Your character's showing, brother .... and it's not very pretty.

God forbid that something cause YOU some day to become disabled! I don't know how you'd live with yourself, with the attitude and ethic you espouse.

Now I'm going to another thread and try to forget ol' Deadpan, and his rant. Maybe he's just having a bad day, but it sure didn't help mine, either. No sense beating a dead horse, or trying to make a pig sing.

Once again, and for the last time, I AM A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND anyone who is a vet has ALL respect from me!! Also not wanting to beat a dead horse (God forbid), but my own stepfather is a disabled vet.....70% disabled, DOESN'T collect a check and yet still manages with the work of his hands and his tenacious spirit to make a comfortable living for himself and my mother. So, DO NOT put words in mouth about how I feel or think. Live up to what the creed is here (from what I have heard...) and be open-minded....maybe even ask a question or two before assuming what I think. To assume what I think,,,,makes an ASS out of U and ME. And, I would also ask this of you, please dont malign my character, as to whether it is pretty or not.....you have no idea! After all, whats that " Golden Rule ".....do unto others as you would have them do unto you...??? Now there's a novel idea HUH!!!

If I were to become disabled someday (God forbid), I also do not know how I would live because my family, my work, and hunting/snowmachining, ice-fishing, etc etc.....mean the world to me. God would have to give me the grace to make it day to day.

Ivantherussian03
03-09-2006, 05:06 PM
You people need to chill out and not take things so personally!

I am both a disabled Vet 60% and I manage to hold down a job too, and still hunt and fish, and still manage to do things most people only dream of.

Ivan

PatMarlin
03-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Good to see there are new members coming on board that are some real deep thinkers. :shock: ......... :mrgreen:

Blackwater
03-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Deadpan, I think everyone's tired of this thread, because of your statements, which were uncalled for and unnecessary. I know I am, but I'll make one last observation, and then you can say whatever you wish to in response. Just don't ask any questions, because I won't be back.

FWIW, if anything to you, you made a statement that DID show the content of your character, whether you wish to own up to it or not, and for you to then say "please dont malign my character, as to whether it is pretty or not.....you have no idea!" is a farce. Your retort is jibberish, because we DO now know at least SOME of the content of your character, if only during one brief moment in time. You know little about the rest of us here, so what do you suggest? That we all forego ANY and ALL observations of the content of the character of the people here? 99+% of the guys here are darn fine fellows, and I and I don't think anyone else will judge you forever and solely on the content of your one initial post on this. However, to suggest that ANY evaluation of your character based upon that statement is out of order is simply ludicrous. These things are the ONLY way we have of evaluating one another in this electronic realm, and with or without your approval, we're going to continue.

You spit in your hat, and were made to wear it .... once. Yes, that colors the perceptions and evaluations many here have of you. It is not the SOLE determinant, however, so get your panties out of the wad they're in and let's get back to cast boolits here. Nobody's enjoying this part of this thread. You'll prove yourself, one way or another, in the future. Maybe you were just having a bad day. Not the first time these things have happened. If so, it'll show, sooner or later. 'Nuff said.

Now let's get back to boolits, after you've had your final say, OK?