PDA

View Full Version : Posted for Randyrat

arcticbreeze
05-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I just spoke with Randy on the telephone and he asked me to let everyone know that he has been having some computer/Internet access problems trying to get on the site. Anyone that may have been trying to reach him he is not ignoring anyone. He will hopefully be back on here soon.

Marc

randyrat
05-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Marc, thank a million for posting that for me...
I thought the web site was down for days untill i called Marc and ask if he was able to get on here. He had no problems.
I found out for some odd reason or prankster my IP address is blocked on Castboolits. I had to hide/use a cover/IP hider with my IP address to get on here. Right now it's just a bandaid fix. Anybody have a fix for this? I'm all ears..... I can't live without my daily fix of BOOLIT talk/read.

Buckshot
05-02-2009, 12:51 AM
............randyrat, need to PM Ken (45Nut) or Willy (Gunloadmaster) as they're the only 2 I know of who could cure the problem.

..............Buckshot

cajun shooter
05-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Randy, I had the same problem on 3 attempts last week. I just thought that the site was down for repair and tried later. It would not let me sign on for the better part of one day. Later David