PDA

View Full Version : Factorysales.com / Leeprecision.com

BRIARPATCH
04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
The thread I started a couple days ago about (Lee) Factorysales.com generated a lot of comments from folks who seem to have experienced the same problems as mine such as slooooowww shipping and lack of response when inquiries were made. One thing bothered me however in that several replies mentioned Leeprecision.com as though they were the same company and (correct me if I'm wrong) but they ARE NOT !
Factorysales.com is an internet only distributor for Lee Precision products.
When I placed my order they predicted a 3 - 4 week ship time. After 7 weeks and they're failure to reply to emails and their phone message box full so I couldn't leave mine I was getting perturbed to say the least.
The evening of my original post they finally replied to my email supplying me with a tracking no. When I checked it at the PO website it said my order had been shipped over a month ago. NOT So off went another email advising them of the erroneous tracking no. and today received another reply with a new tracking no. and a message that my order was shipped Tuesday this week. We'll see.
I didn't create the thread primarily to bash a supplier of the tools we use but to see if anyone could supply an additional way in which I could contact the company.
The primary focus of this post is to clear up what I perceived as a misconception that Factorysales.com and Leeprecison.com were the same deal. Again correct me if I'm in error here but they are two separate companies....one the mfg. Lee Precision and the other (factorysales) just a distributor.