PDA

View Full Version : Lyman received my mold..should I call them?

superior
04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
UPS tracking shows that Lyman signed for my returned mold today. I've requested a replacement that drops slightly larger boolits than the one I purchased. My question is, should I call them Monday to confirm receipt and question them as to what they intend to do or should I just allow them some time to decide their course of action. If I should wait, for how long? Finally is it better NOT to call them as I certainly don't want to incur their rath? Reports of all experiences with Lyman in this scenario will be considered. Thanks.:coffee:

Jack Stanley
04-09-2009, 08:32 PM
I called them one month after they recieved mine and was told he had just "re-cut" it that day and didn't have time to test cast with it that day . He promised he would call me the following monday with the particulars . Here I am a week after that and haven't heard from them yet .

Jack

superior
04-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Just called Lyman today...The lady said it will be longer than 2 weeks, but less than a month most likely.

jdgabbard
04-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I'd stay on top of them. Lately everyone has been running late on orders due to the spike. I plan on calling Factory Sales as soon as my 3 week wait is up.

jt1
04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
I recently sent them a mold for fine tuning, and it took right at three weeks for them to turn it around. I haven't had a chance to try it out and see the results.

John