PDA

View Full Version : 8.5 lead shot in Kentucky

Nate1778
03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
Anybody know where to get some in the Northern Kentucky/Southern In area. I know my big box stores have it at $50 a 25lb bag, didn't know if someone out in this neck has scene it cheaper, or one of the local sportsman clubs offers shot. I know where to get it online, would just be cool to find someone local making it themselves or someone selling a trap shooter supplies at a reasonable price. Heck I would even have some lead in trade for at least partial payment.

runfiverun
03-31-2009, 07:44 PM
i last saw shot priced at bout 30.00 per bag at the big store.
can't help you on a local source though.
ask around at the club.

TC66
03-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Our gun club has or had it as of last weekend. $25 for 25 for members only. I am a little north of Cincinnati. I could check tomorrow if you want me too.

Houndog
03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
I'd try Gamalel Shooters Supply in Gamalel KY. They are a good sized shooting supply house, cater to the shotgun crowd, and had some of the best prices going while I was shooting trap. They're first class folks to deal with.

Nate1778
03-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the offer TC sounds like the deal I am looking for. Let me check with a couple of clubs here in the area and see what they have. No plans to head to cinci in the near future, but if need be I may need to throw the family in the car for a "shot"/aquarium run.........:)