View Full Version : I got it to work

03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
About a year ago I bought a burner/pot combo from AGI and could not get it to work no matter what I tried. I had fittings that leaked, the hose between the tank and the burner melted, and when I was trying to get the fittings to stop leaking I stripped one and had to start all over. Today everything came together and I was melting lead. This is a large pot for smelting and I have about (10) 90 pound plates to melt down this will make the job go a lot quicker.

03-25-2009, 09:50 PM
I was there to day in florence.man some of those pots are enormous.an some of the burners 180,000 btus.got a new hi pressure gage and 6' hose for $15.