PDA

View Full Version : Tnt reloading contact ???

BRIARPATCH
03-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Just wondering if anyone here has more reliable contact info for TNT than that listed on their website?
I've seen them mentioned here occasionally and placed an online order with them three weeks ago. Order was confirmed but since then have not been able to get email replies and their phone number belts out a recording stating they WILL NOT accept any phone orders but no chance to leave message.
I don't even know how I could cancel my order if I wanted to. Any helpful info would be appreciated.

troy_mclure
03-24-2009, 06:48 AM
same thing happened to me, i ordered over $300 of stuff they had listed as in stock. after 2 weeks of no contact i shot them a few emails, after another week i sent them an email notifying them that i was canceling my order.

if they post a charge to my card i will tell my cc company it was an unauthorized charge, then i will refuse delivery.

i have heard of many people just having the stuff they ordered show up several weeks later, no notifications or anything.

jdgabbard
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
I definitely wouldn't order from a company like that.

rbwillnj
03-25-2009, 06:38 PM
I live close to TnT. They only open in the evening, usually Tue - Thur. The rest of the time he is traveling to Gun Shows. I can usually count on him being there on the mentioned evenings, but would always call to make sure he was in. Now, I just get the recording.

I stopped in about two weeks ago, and the place was packed. He had did have quite a bit of stock. He was limiting walk-in customers to 2000 primers. I also noticed that he had a lot of boxes packed for his internet customers. By the weekend he was out of primers.

I think that there is just more demand than he can handle, he doesn't know when his stock orders will be filled, and he's tired of being asked questions he can't answer.

pstew
03-25-2009, 08:16 PM
I wrote them in the fall about primers and they answered me back with in a day or too. I bought from them locally many times.

Lucenut
05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Man, I'm in the same boat. I ordered $100 of powder over 2 weeks ago and got a confirmation email saying it would be delivered UPS 3 Day Select. But I haven't seen the powder nor have I been able to get through via email or telephone. I will not do business with someone like this again. I wish I had googled about the company before ordering from them. If anyone has a cellphone number or something for this Tony guy I'd appreciate it. I just want to know if I should look elsewhere for the product I really need now.

finishman2000
05-19-2009, 04:28 PM
guys...i know Tony the owner. he is the best kinda of people. He is frazzled. He is sooooo busy right now. there is no point taking calls when every call is asking if you have primers, when will you get them and can i backorder them. So he takes the call spends 5 min and no sale because he doesn't have it. He is open mon-weds night only. he is there doing the odering, packaging shipping etc durring the day. Yes it can be fustrating but he is doing the best he can do. He doesn't want to hire and lose control and have screw ups, and raise prices.

keep sending your e-mail he will get to you.