PDA

View Full Version : A great message from a survivor

Hunter 24095
03-19-2009, 04:31 PM
I must applaud this young lady for saying what should be said. This is a great video on why we have the second amendment
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675

clintsfolly
03-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! A must see clint

dromia
03-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Did her heartfelt and articulate statements make a difference?

AZ-Stew
03-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Dromia,

Yes, she eventually ran for Congress in the state of Texas and was instrumental in passing the Texas Concealed Carry law. She is an American Hero.

What I have never been able to find, and what I'd dearly love to see, is the following few seconds after the end of this video, with the camera on Schumer's face. Either it was a revelation to him, or he didn't even raise an eyebrow. If he kept a straight face, it can only mean that he's an arrogant bast**d who believes we work for him, rather than the other way around, and that he deserves to be hung during the coming revolution. I suspect the later.

Regards,

Stew

Recluse
03-20-2009, 02:27 AM
What I have never been able to find, and what I'd dearly love to see, is the following few seconds, with the camera on Schumer's face. Either it was a revelation ot him, or he didn't even raise an eyebrow. If he kept a straight face, it can only mean that he's an arrogant bast**d who believes we work for him, rather than the other way around, and that he deserves to be hung during the coming revolution. I suspect the later.

Regards,

Stew

Having testified in a hearing in front of Schumer when he was a Representative, along with Patsy Schroeder and a few other ilk-bags, I can ASSURE you that he is an arrogant bast**d--and why wait for a/the coming revolution. Hang his sorry backside at first opportunity.

Only two elected ilk-bags that were more arrogant than little Chucky happened to reside in the Senate, which we also had to testify to were Ted Kennedy and Howard Metzenbaum. The younger folks around here may not remember the infamous Metzenbaum. . .

:coffee:

HamGunner
03-23-2009, 10:45 AM
That video has been around for sveral years, but yes she is a hero. Charlton Heston said just that.