PDA

View Full Version : Lee hardness tester microscope holder

wcshooter
02-05-2006, 03:43 AM
I made a holder for my Lee microscope to get a steady reading with out any shaking or blurring. I've be selling 'em on ebay for $6.00 [EMAIL=32-20wcf@verizon.net]and 'll send you the photo. Mention CAST BOOLITS and you can get one for $5.00 shipped to you

Buckshot
02-05-2006, 06:24 AM
......................Sounds cool. I don't have one of those Lee testers. You can post a photo here if you have it on your PC, by using the "Manage Attachments" button below your post.

If hosted on the net someplace that allows photo sharing, create an address and then cut and paste it in between these brackets you type in:

....................Buckshot

swheeler
02-07-2006, 11:09 AM
WCShooter; looks good, how about a removable V-block for those long skinny boolits with a flat filed on the side

scrapcan
02-07-2006, 11:12 AM
It would be a little more work but you could bore two holes and use one for checking top oof bullets and then space the second hole to line up over a small v-block for measuring sides. Should not add too much to the overall time and expense of construciton.

Great idea though.

wcshooter
02-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Howdy the Lee tester comes with a small v block/bullet holder and can be used with the scope holder