PDA

View Full Version : A Motley Crew

JohnH
02-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Just took a browse through the CastPics "The Cast", What a motley crew we are.

The Nyack Kid
02-05-2006, 12:41 AM
you would probably be saying something differant, if my picture was in there.

onceabull
02-05-2006, 12:53 AM
JohnH. see" Events" photo's on castpics for a look at some of the western crowd all dressed up for their BIG ANNUAL SOCIAL.. Onceabull

NVcurmudgeon
02-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Bill, Yes, I enjoy loking at the pictures of NCBS past. It's a good way to relive it between times. Do you believe that this year will be the SEVENTH ANNUAL?

waksupi
02-05-2006, 02:21 AM
But, we are all exceptionaly well groomed!

Buckshot
02-05-2006, 04:09 AM
But, we are all exceptionaly well groomed!

.................An purdy well edjumakated to, ifn I do say so ma sef.

...................Buckshot

KYCaster
02-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Well groomed???? Ummm.....OK, Toby looks well groomed. And Chagar. He looks like a (gasp!) attorney. Oh, yeah, Ultramag44. See what good grooming will getya! (I think that's his head on top of Bert Parks' body)
Some real CHARACTERS here, that's fer sher.

Jerry

9.3X62AL
02-05-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm just glad that all photos of me appearing here date from recent times.......meaning, post-haircut and shave. From 1989 to 1992 I was downright scary-looking while working narcotics. NO, there will be no postings of pics from that era.

I made the grave error of saying something along the line of re-growing my hair to Marie, being retired now. Uh, THAT did not fly. At all. When she is genuinely and truly bent, she has a facial expression I refer to as "The Castilian Eyebrow", where one eyebrow upends noticeably. On this occasion, the expression extended almost to the scalp line, and with a vigor that should have produced a muscle strain.