PDA

View Full Version : Saeco Powder Measure. Cost??

TC66
02-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Anyone have any idea what a Saeco Powder Measure would sell for? I have one to get rid of and all I have found is people saying they are great but can't find any real history on them other than they are cast iron with a black finish and they were made from the 40's to the late 70's. It throws good loads consistantly.

Picture of it is on this link. Second Picture Down.

Saeco Powder Measure (http://home.cinci.rr.com/tomcollier/Reloading/Reloading_Bench.htm)

Thanks Tom

Buckshot
02-06-2006, 05:50 AM
................Should be equal to an RCBS or Lyman 55 at minimum. It's a comparable looking capable unit. Used reloading gear sure doesn't bring much, except for a few oddball things. Well, quality mould blocks hold their value well, especially certain designs and makes.

Consider that you can find Lyman and RCBS lube-sizer presses for $25 +/-. Not necessarily on E-Bay but off the range bulletin boards and swap meet-garage sale type deals. Our rangemaster's father passed away so he hauled a bunch of his stuff out. He had 5-6 lube presses. I got a RCBS and a Lyman for $20. Not each, but for BOTH. I didn't need a press but there were a few, plus dies and stuff for similar prices.

.................Buckshot

TC66
02-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry Everything is gone now.