PDA

View Full Version : reloading supplies

mag_01
03-11-2009, 01:12 PM
My local gun shop has plenty of reloading supplies -- Gas check's - powder -- primers --- .223 bullets --- and look like he had cases of ammo he had not displayed yet as he was unpacking product that had just come in. Looks like all this hype was just panic buying. Good news for for us all --- Mag_01

mag_01
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM
The gun shop even had lead there which was unusual --- have never seen lead there before -- lead for casting.

Shiloh
03-11-2009, 01:25 PM
This is good news, What part of the country do yo live in?

Your profile doesn't open up.

Shiloh

mag_01
03-11-2009, 03:26 PM
North east Connecticut

Bladebu1
03-11-2009, 06:03 PM
North east Connecticut

:)it may be worth the drive

jdgabbard
03-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Everyone hop in your vehicles!!! Its time to go shop Connecticut's supply dry!!!

Flash
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM
I can buy as much as I want here in Pennsylvania. I heard rumours that Black Hills ammunition is being shipped overseas but there's no shortage of reloading supplies here. I would have to visit several shops but in a weekend, I could buy a million primers and about 200 lbs of powder. That's within a 40 mile radius. Any bullet I want and plenty of brass. I personaly think that dealers are trying to capitalize off of the shortage rumour and are going to trickle the stuff on their shelves. Sadly to say, this will accompany a huge price increase too.

I remember the last time the Dems were in office, there were rumours about shipping regulations. If I recall correctly, there were rumours flying around about federal regulations prohibiting primers and powder from being shipped over interstate highways. This would shoot shipping costs through the roof. Lead smelting would be illegal too.

remy3424
03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Well in about 8 years the Reps will likey be back and things will calm down again. It will be a bumpy ride until then, hang-on!!!

jdgabbard
03-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Well in about 8 years the Reps will likey be back and things will calm down again. It will be a bumpy ride until then, hang-on!!!

8 Years? Try four. I personally think that with all the B.S. ideas (like telling congress to push a blank check through, and hiring people like Holden, who every state AG thinks is an idiot) he will dig his own grave.

Obama's approval rating was at nearly 70% in his first week in office. with a 12% disaproval rating. Now he is only at a 62% approval and at a 27% disapproval. The only president in recent history to have a disapproval that high this early in the game was Clinton.

Not saying he wont pull through, but most of the public is becoming upset with the way the "new bosses" are running things, and I think in four years we'll likely see things even out quite a bit.

Which will be good news for all things guns related. People will slow down on the power buying of powder and primers and whatnot, and we will see things begin to normalize. Though the prices will likely stay the same. They've already figured out that we'll pay that price for it...

raven71
05-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello my first time here and reply.
Would like to know if you are still not having problems getting powder and primers? Also does anyone know a supply store run by Moe Dafenio? Not sure if I spelled his last name right, but he is located in Connecticut. Looking for the address and phone number of his place.

Thanks

Nora
05-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Obama's approval rating was at nearly 70% in his first week in office. with a 12% disaproval rating. Now he is only at a 62% approval and at a 27% disapproval. The only president in recent history to have a disapproval that high this early in the game was Clinton.

Not to mention all the Clinton people he brought on board....... To include a Clinton! :groner: I'm hoping for 4 not 8.

Nora