PDA

View Full Version : Kudus to Molly

Pepe Ray
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
I hope I'm not the first to thank Molly for his most excellent work as put forth in the Jan/Feb issue #197 of The Fouling Shot.
Those of you who are also members of The Cast Bullet Assn receive the FS as a member benefit and have at hand a land mark work in the discussion of the obturation of cast bullet/boolets.
Ken Mollohan is one of the founding members of that Assn. Beyond being a shooter in various disciplines and long time caster, he is obviously a top notch writer. His command of our language and ability to put it down in an understandable manner without insulting the intelligence of his readers is remarkable.
I recommend that the authorities here, consider this work and how it can be best utilized for our brethren.
Respectfully submitted,
Pepe Ray

1Shirt
03-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Could not agree more!
1Shirt!:coffee:

FN in MT
03-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Do You wish Molly a greater kudu or a lesser??

FN in MT

Heavy
03-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I will third the above.

Lead melter
03-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Do You wish Molly a greater kudu or a lesser??

FN in MT

I thought I was the only smart@%s in the crowd who would have posted something like that.
A tip of the hat to you, sir!

scrapcan
03-11-2009, 11:11 AM
either would be good as to get either is a fair bit of a trip, greater or lesser!

I also enjoy his articels and have gleaned a bunch of info. He is also a great perosn to deal with, I bought an ideal 3118 mould from him and it was a great experience.

FN in MT
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I thought I was the only smart@%s in the crowd who would have posted something like that.
A tip of the hat to you, sir!

I'm glad it was taken as I'd intended. At times a benign, smart assed comment doesn't come out the same way in print. I was simply trying to be amusing. Very little good news lately so I try to interject some levity when I can.

And...maybe funnier...as I type this .......I DO have a kudu looking at me from across the room!

FN in MT

Pepe Ray
03-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Fn in Mt
I'm certainly not wishing Molly YOUR Kudu.
Being a member of these 2 boards for several years, I've read many of Molly's posts. Most are unusually informative and ALL are remarkable in there presentation. There's never a question about his intentions. Spelling, punctuation, construction, showing an education acquired in the '40's and '50's.
His ability to diagnose the evidence and describe it allows the reader to interpret without prejudice.

I've recently acquired some old Handloaders and find his byline there as well.

Thanks again Molly

Recluse
03-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Couldn't agree more. Molly's breadth of knowledge and experience is almost incomprehensible as is his ability to express it all.

:coffee:

leftiye
03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I think a greater Kudo maybe?

alamogunr
03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I think a greater Kudo maybe?

Someone finally got the spelling right. In this case, I believe Molly is due both Kudos and Kudu's. I have always enjoyed his articles and posts and learned much from them.

Dale53
03-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Molly is not only a very bright fellow with lots of good experience, he is a gentleman.

Dale53

Molly
07-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Gentlemen, I just stumbled across this thread during a search, and am both astonished and pleased. Astonished that my meanderings have found such an appreciative audience, and pleased at having pleased (and hopefully helped) so many of you.

Thank you.
Molly