PDA

View Full Version : Place for Reloads

Gunload Master
01-29-2006, 08:35 PM
I've been in the process of getting a new section on Gun Loads coded up. And I think it's in good enough shape to start up. So here goes:
http://gunloads.com/modules.php?name=Gunloads

Basically you can browse your category, pick your weapon's caliber and see all loads, or submit a load for it.

If you have lots of loads to submit, please do it! The more the merrier for everyone's benefit.

HOW TO SUBMIT A LOAD?

It's very easy. Go to say "rifles" then click on ".17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire" and it will have a Submit a Load link for that caliber. You have to pick the caliber you want to submit a load for.

I have added most recognized calibers for rifles and pistols. If you think we need another one let me know and I can add it.

Any questions just ask!

Gunload Master
02-08-2006, 01:21 AM
If you've got a favorite caliber that you have some history on, let me have it so I can add it to that particular caliber's page.
Thanks!

willwork4ww
02-21-2006, 04:39 AM
How about a .445 Super Mag section?

Gunload Master
02-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I added it for you.
Also, thanks for the loads you have submitted, they are all on display now.

six_gun
07-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Gunload Master,

I did not see a place to register for the forums. Could you give me some help finding the forum registration page?

Sixgun

Gunload Master
07-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Not sure what you mean there Six Gun. If you want to submit a load, you dont have to register, anyone can submit loads or view loads. Just go to the caliber you want, and at the bottom middle section you will find a place to submit a load.