PDA

View Full Version : Lar45's LsStuff

jack19512
02-17-2009, 06:08 PM
I e-mailed Lar45's LsStuff, the one at the bottom of the page, to see what they would recommend as far as trying some of their lube but my e-mail was rejected, does anyone know how to contact them? Thanks

dromia
02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
You could try PM'ing Lars via the site.

But I'd just keep re-sending the email as well it'll get through eventually.

Probably just a kink in the electric string that connects us all. :-?

BCall
02-18-2009, 12:00 AM
He lists stuff on e-bay. if you have an e-bay account you might try there. Billy

cajun shooter
02-18-2009, 09:10 AM
They are sometimes slow with the answer but will get back. They will send a sample pack but if you are shooting handgun bullits in the 1200 and below area, put in a order for the BAC. The Red will cover anything else but does require heat. I have only these two on hand and feel that my bases are covered. No smoke or leading ever. Your pistol barrel will look clean even after firing 100 rds.

Jeffery8mm
02-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Lars stuff is great. Leah will get back to ya if you get an email or pm to them!! I use blocks of their 2500+ for pan lubing. Works GREAT!!!!
Jeff

jack19512
02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
I will try again to get in touch with them. I guess it's just me but it seems to be kind of a bad way to do business if the potential customers can't get in touch with them. Thanks for the reply's.

Tristan
02-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Well, they seem to be a small operation and sometimes small operations can be a little hard to keep up with, if your product is top quality and there's significant demand.

I've had several interactions with LsStuff and have been completely satisfied.

This reminds me to place another order....

405 WCF
02-18-2009, 01:59 PM
I use their Liquid Xlox, and I think that it is great.
The only minus is that it need longer time to dry than the LEE Liquid Alox.

I have just mixed the Xlox with beewax, 50/50, just to see if that mix will shoot with accuracy and without leading.
(wife is out, so I used the microwave owen to melt and mix in[smilie=1:)

Anyone here that have tryed Xlox/beewax 50/50 lube?

Recluse
02-18-2009, 07:52 PM
I will try again to get in touch with them. I guess it's just me but it seems to be kind of a bad way to do business if the potential customers can't get in touch with them. Thanks for the reply's.

Be patient and make sure the problem isn't on your end. I've been swapping a few e-mails with them over the past few days and haven't had any problems.

As others have said, their stuff is absolutely top shelf.

I love tinkering with my own lubes and actually came up with a humdinger of a blend that is exceeding even my wildest expectations. Wished I'd written it all down in exact amounts. But that's just for fun. For my real shooting, I love the White Label stuff and I love, even more, the fact that my money is going to a small, independent operation rather than some Wall Street bottomless money pit.

By the way, I've had trouble, on occasion, getting e-mails through to Dillon, Lee and RCBS over the years. Who knows what evil glitch AlGore put in the internet when he invented it?

:coffee:

runfiverun
02-18-2009, 07:56 PM
glen works a job too.
this is a small operation.......
in his garage and his wife and kids help out.. they are first class though. and work dang hard at it.

jack19512
02-18-2009, 08:45 PM
I did get through today, don't know why my previous e-mail was rejected. They recommended the Red for my 44 mag and 454 Casull so I will try some of it. Thanks for the reply's.