PDA

View Full Version : Paypal sucks

ddeaton
02-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Im sorry, but I just tried for and hour to pay $40 to this site for sponsor membership. As long as I hang on here I want to contribute. I will not give paypal my bank account info to get verified. Screw that, a credit card is enough to purchase anything anywhere and it protects me somewhat. Since I spent to my limit a few years ago and wouldnt give them my bank account info I am cut off. Now when I try to pay when someone uses this paypal screen, all I ever get is you cant pay with the same credit card or email address as your account. I have 4 credit cards and 2 email address's and used combinations of each. Still wont go through.
Rant over, I feel better now.
Let me know if I can send the funds by snail mail the old fashioned way and I will.

nicholst55
02-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Paypal sucks - but then, you knew that.

runfiverun
02-14-2009, 09:35 PM
you can snail mail it.
that is the only way i do business.
here is the address..
willy snider c/o gunloads
cast boolits division
p.o. box 2732 pocatello Id. 83206

ddeaton
02-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks, I will send Monday

Rick N Bama
02-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Snail mail worked for me, just make sure you include a cover letter with your screen name so Willy can update your account. I don't do Paypal either.

Rick

clintsfolly
02-15-2009, 10:55 AM
yes a note with screen name ,real name street address and what you are buying is very helpful!!!!! a pm with the same also helps seller get things packed and labeled is a biggie too. have fun clint:castmine:

montana_charlie
02-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I just tried for and hour to pay $40 to this site for sponsor membership.

I will not give paypal my bank account info to get verified.

I spent to my limit a few years ago and wouldnt give them my bank account info I am cut off.

Now when I try to pay, all I ever get is you cant pay with the same credit card or email address as your account.

Still wont go through.
These danged computers! It's just criminal how they make everybody follow a single set of rules. You would think they would give a guy a break if he wants to send money for a good cause...and has spent an hour trying!

You say you spent your limit 'a few years ago'?
And those computers haven't forgotten that, YET?

CM