PDA

View Full Version : Crosman AIR17

OneShotNeeded
01-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey everyone 2 questions, 1) I know this has absolutely nothing to do with casting bullets but I was digging through my shed the other day and came upon my old Crosman AIR17 pellet rifle. Oh the memories.. any way it's still mostly intact missing the plastic clip and leaks air something fierce. None the less I've decided to resurect it and was curious if anyone on here could point me in the direction to try and get parts for this, or which parts might be interchangeable. Crosman no longer has this gun. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

2) Anyone have any loading data for a 17 Ackley Bee? Right now I'm using about 3 1/2gn of IMR4227. Seems to be pretty decent but as always striving for better.

Taylor
01-29-2009, 08:09 AM
There is a person in Huey Alabama,and another in Rising Fawn Georgia that does repair work on BB guns and air rifle's.I can not locate the address's,but if you contact Crosman,they can help you.I had to go this route once. I would suggest that you try Huey Alabama, as I tried the one in Georgia,just a suggestion mind you.Good luck.

Bret4207
01-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Hit some of the air rifle forums. That's a small but hard core cottage industry. They should be able to help you.