PDA

View Full Version : Teaching the Grandson

AZ-Stew
01-20-2009, 12:23 AM
He just loves to come out to grandpa's shop when I get home from work and help me with the handloading chores. I had him seat some boolits for me a couple of weeks ago. This afternoon we (he) started working on a box of 30-30s, expanding the mouths with an M die. We started out playing with the Ham radio gear, but he got bored and wanted to do some loading.

Regards,

Stew

Dean D.
01-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Stew, I applaud you for spending this quality time with your Grandson! That is how I got started, albeit with an Uncle instead of my Granddad. Your Grandson will cherish his memories of your time spent at the press with him.

Dean D.

docone31
01-20-2009, 12:40 AM
I ditto that.
Great for you two.
Nothing is more important than family, for better or worse.

southpaw
01-20-2009, 01:03 AM
EXCELLENT!!!! I wish I had that opertunity. I had to learn on my own and cant wait to teach my boy. These will be memorries he look back on when he is teaching his grandkids. Great job

cajun shooter
01-20-2009, 08:53 AM
You are a very lucky man. Two of my grandsons never took intrest for me to show them about reloading. They are now 17 and 18 and have intrest that don't smell like any reloading shop.

The Dove
01-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Great pics Stew. Nice looking set up and looks like the grandson is a chip off the old block.

The Dove