PDA

View Full Version : My way to help the enviroment

lunicy
01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
I know I'm not doing anything for real, and I'm probably not saving any money, but for some reason it makes me feel vindicated inside.

I run a business, and as such the fax machine is on always. I get 5-10 junk faxes a day. Free vacation, cheap insurance, make your you-know-what bigger, etc..

I flip them over and print targets on the back. Then shoot them up. At least I'm getting some use out of the half a ream of paper that would otherwise be wasted.

Try it with junk mail too, It feels good.

bobk
01-11-2009, 03:08 PM
lunicy,
In this time when everyone and their dog has email, why does anyone bother with a fax at all?
Bob K

PatMarlin
01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Great idea. Even better if you could send them back to the place of origin when done.. :mrgreen:

lunicy
01-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Business is business, and people want hard copies in their hand.

Pat, thats a damn good idea. Might cut down on the junk faxes too :)

buck1
01-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Great idea. Even better if you could send them back to the place of origin when done.. :mrgreen:

Thats a good one Pat!
:drinks:

jdoug
01-11-2009, 07:55 PM
I know I'm not doing anything for real, and I'm probably not saving any money, but for some reason it makes me feel vindicated inside.

I run a business, and as such the fax machine is on always. I get 5-10 junk faxes a day. Free vacation, cheap insurance, make your you-know-what bigger, etc..

I flip them over and print targets on the back. Then shoot them up. At least I'm getting some use out of the half a ream of paper that would otherwise be wasted.

Try it with junk mail too, It feels good.

I do the same thing. Makes me feel I am getting good use out of what would otherwise be wasted. :mrgreen: Maybe even save a few pennies while I'm at it.