PDA

View Full Version : 30 Cal SoupCan II - Notice - Please read

bdoyle
01-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I will place the order with the group plan this month(15). In the next day or so I will look at what we have and write a check for a minimum of 25 moulds. This next part is important - If the price changes for what ever reason I will cover the difference - temporarly - until you can send the difference. I don't know if that will happen. We just might have to cough up the 13 bucks we were trying to save. If you are interested in purchasing a mould (@$37 to $50 + $6 shipping) please PM me so I can get the count correct. We should know what the final cost will be soon. I apoligize for jumping the gun on the cost of this purchase and hope it all works for all involved. If you want out please let me know NOW so I can return you check(or MO).
So if you want in, say so (PM) and I will order the mould(and write the check). You will have some time to send me your check. If I wind up with extras I WILL be haunting the 'for sale' section until they are gone.

Brian

Nrut
01-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Brian I sent you a check for $60.00 (extra for cdn postage) yesterday afternoon....I don't see why a "Group Buy Honhco" should have buy extra moulds to fill out the min. 25 mould discount requirement....if this buy is causing you grief I'm sure the others and myself would understand if you just re-turned the money......cheers mic

bdoyle
01-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I feel that these group purchases have a life of their own. Some take off like a rocket, others just kind of meander along. It's not as though I am buying most of them, just enough to put us over the top. That's the problem with an order date. When I ran the 311440 purchase it was very obvious when it ran its course. Gave it two more weeks and ordered 3 extra. They were gone long before the moulds arrived. This order does have a time limit or shall I say windows of opportunity. This was just a solution I came up with. The only real problem is my crystal ball never really works. I gonna take a S.W.A.G. (scientific wild a$$ed guess) at a few extras and run with it. I'll mail the check / drawing this weekend.

That way we can focus in that 38-55...

Brian

Boondocker
01-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Hello Brian
Am I under the understanding That this is a 6 cav Lee 309-113f mold. And is there still time to get in on this. Thanks Boon

fiberoptik
02-05-2006, 03:26 AM
I'm still in. If it costs more I'll send more.