PDA

View Full Version : Finn45

Frank46
12-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Been at least a week or so since I fired off a e-mail to Finn45. Another member here basically did the same. So has anyone any info on our missing Finn45.??. Sure hope he's well or off chasing moose's. Frank

NVcurmudgeon
12-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Reijo seems to be alive and well in Finland. There is a discussion of gun laws in other countries in the latest "Fouling Shot." One of the contributors is named Reijo from Finland. Bet you all my used WW clips that it is our Finn 45.

Frank46
12-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the update. Finn45 used to be a frequent poster here and haven't seen a post from him in quite some time. Frank

Maven
12-26-2008, 08:23 PM
"I’ve not been posting awhile… past hunting season slipped away and I didn’t even notice… No casting, no loading, no load developing, no shooting, no hunting… Sounds weird…? It is!

"Well… my 9yo son went to moose hunt with his grandpa (fil) and we are served with moose meat as normally for sure… haha!

"Huh, the reason… With my two colleagues and friends I started a small company making electrical wire harnesses for vehicle industry. Not for volumes like cars and such but special purpose vehicles which are built like maybe few hundreds per year or so. Well then, we are competitive, we are good, we are professional, but then arrives this friggin’ depression, economical slow down or what ever it is… Sheesh… nothing is easy right now. Sleepless nights, hard working, looking for new customers etc…

"But… I don’t regret one bit. Company fails and flips over if this depression continues, but hopefully we can manage and survive through the hard times. Some light in the end of the tunnel, weak light, but still…"

All, As you can see from Reijo's response to a PM I sent several weeks ago, he's alive and well and extremely busy with a new business venture. Also, if you are a CBA member, it was Reijo's article in the last Fouling Shot.

Frank46
12-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Maven, yep just answered an pm from him. Glad to have heard from him. Frank