PDA

View Full Version : Sort of OT - but thanks to all

k8bor
12-15-2008, 02:55 PM
I came across this website a couple years ago by accident while doing a websearch for some odd thing or another.

I was immediately taken by a group by for the 180-359 buy going on and got in on it. Needless to say, this caused me to start doing research all through this website.

To this day, I haven't found another website so full of useful, everyday user friendly helpful information and tips anywhere, anyhow. From bullet casting to black powder shooting to surplus powder usage, doesn't matter, you guys have it all.

I just posted another successful hunting story this morning. You guys, and all the info shared so unselfishly over the last couple years have added boundless joy to my learning the fine "ART OF SHOOTING." I call it that, because good shooting is truly an art form to be really appreciated. This is especially true when you start being successful with boolits you cast yourself and ammunition assembled at home also. Because of this interest I've even honed my skills with aperature (open) sights and have hunted with nothing but for the last few years. Now when I harvest game, it's truly a triumph for me.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has ever helped me along on this website, which means just about everyone that writes here. I hope we all have a good 2009.

Lloyd Smale
12-15-2008, 05:01 PM
i agree totaly theres something for everyone from a beginner to the most experiecned caster here.

Gunslinger
12-15-2008, 06:49 PM
I second that, all of it! Have learned soooo much here. Where else could I have come to know of the Tinsel Fairy, it's amazing here.