PDA

View Full Version : Deleting old upload pics

oley55
12-13-2020, 12:30 AM
I have a bunch of previously posted pics taking up space. I can only see them when I use the 'Manage Attachments' while composing a post, but see no way of deleting the older pics and I now have over 6 pages!! This has got to be a drain/burden to the forum's server.

Thanks in advance for any help. Oley

Omega
12-13-2020, 01:31 AM
Click on your avatar on the upper right, choose UserCP, then go to the bottom left and choose Attachments, there you will see a list of all your photos and can delete what you don't want.

oley55
12-13-2020, 01:47 PM
Thanks Omega. I thought it would happen and verified it. When a pic attachment is deleted in this manner, it also eliminates the photo attachment in the original message. Guess I leave them sit until I use up my allotted storage capacity.

Omega
12-13-2020, 02:21 PM
Thanks Omega. I thought it would happen and verified it. When a pic attachment is deleted in this manner, it also eliminates the photo attachment in the original message. Guess I leave them sit until I use up my allotted storage capacity.Yes, the post references this area. So if you want to reference the same pic, you can, by going here and getting it's address instead of loading another copy.

Minerat
12-13-2020, 04:44 PM
You can also gain more storage space by joining Team Boolits as a contributing member. Not soliciting funds just suggesting a solution.