PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT For moulds, dies and Misc for .45 acp

metricmonkeywrench
12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
My recent acquisition of a 45 acp (a different story that I need to post elsewhere) has led me off into yet another direction for my casting and reloading needs. Luckily enough I had a mould, sizer and top punch, dies, brass and primers to get the first box loaded and downrange, but as always there is that “next thing” that has to be acquired to make my life complete.

WTB/WTT- Please give your best price to include shipping. My payment will generally be with a USPS Money order. I do have a few items to trade as well

Lyman Press Adaptor- Powder measure to press- silly me had one and gave it away
.45 ACP Taper crimp die
Lyman M die 45AP (.451 .453) P/N 7129051 Full die or just the stem, I can work with either

WTT- just for trading, not buying. Each party would self-pay for the shipping of the trade items. Trade offers for the mould will take precedence

What I want:
Traded for Primary- Ideal/Lyman 2 Cavity 452374 225g Round nose .45ACP – do not want other MFGR’s unless compatible with Lyman handles
Secondary- Lyman 45ACP die set (either RN or SWC nose punch will be fine, set with both would be desirable)

What I have for trade, Pix available on request:
Forster Original case trimmer with #1 collet .35 pilot and Outside neck turning attachment
Traded LE Wilson case trimmer with shell holders 30-06/270, 303 British, 30-30/32Spl and .308 and a NIB Large Primer Pocket Reamer.
RCBS Large Rotor powder measure- with press mounting bar. Missing cap, Reservoir in usable condition

WinchesterM1
12-08-2020, 06:50 PM
I think I may have that mold NIB in my building I’ll have to check

metricmonkeywrench
12-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Other than WM1 checking on a mould its been crickets. I'll run this for another week. If theirs still no action I'll be closing it on 18 Dec

Thanks to all those who have looked so far...

metricmonkeywrench
12-14-2020, 10:01 PM
*Update* Deal made on the LE Wilson trimmer in trade for the Requested mould an press adaptor

Will still keep the ad open til Fri as planned

metricmonkeywrench
12-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Closed