PDA

View Full Version : Swelling of the ranks at the NRA

miestro_jerry
12-10-2008, 11:43 AM
I bought my lady friend a membership in the NRA, and she's a Canadian. I bought memberships for my grand kids.

The NRA is offering members the ability to buy memberships for other at the price of $20 for an annual membership.

Plus I can go from Patron Membership to Benefactor Membership for only $275, so you know what my Christmas present to me will be. The lady friend said to go and do it, so she has given her approval.

So now is the time for all good men (and women, children, many others) to come to the aid of our country!

Jerry

FN in MT
12-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Theres another thread running along these lines .......but I agree with You 110%.

I had two 15 yr old neighbor kids come by this summer wanting to have me help sight in their hunting rifles and assist them with their shooting. Bought the pair of them memberships and they were surprisingly excited about it.

Bought a membership for my wife, one for a Cousin who hunts and shoots and donated a few through my Trap club. I'm at SEVEN since October.

We have GOT to do something or we will be pushed aside by the Liberals now in power. And I think that the NRA is our BEST option.

FN in MT
NRA life member since 1968
(Life was $100 then!)

Tom Herman
12-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I still remember what that bastard LaPierre did to us class III owners, throwing us under the bus...
As much as I hate him, it may wind up being like the last election: A choice between two evils, and going with the lesser one.
We probably do have to unite under one flag. Doing something is better than nothing.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom