PDA

View Full Version : saceo 7mm

12-08-2008, 11:44 AM
i have a new saceo 7mm # 070 ?? 145 gr gc mold. . i am getting a very fine line where the two halves come together. i can not see anything between the mold. i bought it new. i did find the 2 holes where the block line up was hi enugh to file and just tuch around the hole. it did not help, filed again and still did not help. also one side fas the fine line and the othet side has the fine line plus a little round ridge. it is the same on all 4 cav. it is there when mold is cold and hot. does any one have this mold and does it make a bullet like this? they shoot good for sone iron sight testing. is a light joint mark normal and ok whit there molds. this is my only saeco mold?

Mugs
12-08-2008, 01:02 PM
with the handles off the mold hold the 2 blocks together try to move the blocks in opposite directions. If you feel any moment you need to tap the alignment pins in a little. With a lot of use this can need to be checked every so often. Go slow it does'nt take much. Use a little Bullplate Lube on the pin holes when you treat your mold, it helps wear on the holes.
Mugs