PDA

View Full Version : Shoot for Free

jcunclejoe
12-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Hello everyone, I am extending an open invitation to everyone, to come to my range and shoot for FREE. For any of our Handgun Silhouette matches, I will provide the gun, ammo, sight settings, coacing/spotting and the first entry is FREE. (normally $5).
We have a top notch facility, with a covered firing line, three sides walled in, and a wood stove on the line for those cold days that seem to happen this time of year.
The Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association (COSSA) range is located 24 miles East of Bend, Oregon, on Hwy 20.
Please give me a call or send me an e-mail if interested.
If you live too far away, I will contact the closest match director to your location and I'm pretty sure I can talk them into offering you the exact same deal.

Let's go shooting!! Handgun Silhouette is not easy, but it feeds the need for instant gratification. Bang, Clang, Whoomp (the sound of a falling target)
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Cullison
jcunclejoe@aol.com
541-317-8801

garandsrus
12-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Joe,

I would be interested in trying Handgun Silhouette... Do you have any contacts in South East Michigan?

John

jcunclejoe
12-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Hello John, try Jeff, he is the Michigan State Director and can tell you anything you wish to know. He is a fantastic shooter and a great guy.

Michigan, Jeffrey B. Hunt, (269) 388-4684 litegun@chartermi.net

Thanks for your interest.
Joe

yondering
12-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Joe, I'll have to take you up on that offer next time I'm down there. I have family in Redmond, although it will probably be springtime before we head down there again.

jcunclejoe
12-12-2008, 11:46 PM
yondering, you are certainly welcome to stop by anytime. This is a standing offer and we shoot all year long. We even have a match this Sunday if the current storm(s) are not too bad.
We do have matches in Puyallup every month, great bunch of guys there and they will extend the same offer.
e-mail me if you would like the contact info for Bret in Puyallup.
jcunclejoe@aol.com

We would love to have you come visit with us too though and the first entry would still be free.
Joe

yondering
12-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Thanks Joe. I'll plan to come see your range in Oregon. I don't get down to Puyallup much, it's about 2 hours south on a good day, and I do my best to avoid the city if possible, so I doubt I'd ever go shoot down there.

cbrick
12-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks Joe. I'll plan to come see your range in Oregon. I don't get down to Puyallup much, it's about 2 hours south on a good day, and I do my best to avoid the city if possible, so I doubt I'd ever go shoot down there.

That's really a shame; Puyallup is a truly great range. I’ve shot a couple of NRA National Championships there and a couple of their monthly matches. I have a Puyallup 80X80 high cast bullet plaque on my wall to remind me of what a great place it is. I got on a plane and flew to Washington to shoot there; a two hour drive doesn’t seem like much.

Rick